Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted buildings?
Scream_16 
So where I live there are a couple of houses and buildings that are abandoned and many people say where haunted but I didn't believe these stories much I mean I do believe in ghosts but the town I live in is a small place there that stuff doesn't happen. But anyway a few weeks ago something happened to me and my friend at the creepiest one of these buildings it's on top of a mountain and the windows are smashed and the doors are kicked down and stuff. So me and my friend being typical teenagers we went exploring in there even though my other friend had told us he saw a little boys face in the top window with his eyes missing but we didn't believe him which we now seriously regret. so anyway we arrive at the house neither one of us have our phone just our flashlights and we climb in through one of the windows and straight away I could feel something was up but we carried on anyway so we go upstairs and we don't find much but smashed up rooms although in the second room we found a doll with its parts scattered all around the room and what looked like blood on the windowsill but we thought it was from someone who had climbed in before us and it probably was but we weren't sure so we carried on cos we were and still are dumbasses so we finish upstairs and downstairs not really finding anything other than the doll but then we went I to the basement and we saw a figure standing and there was blood and all sorts and then figure turned its head 18o degrees without moving the rest of his body and said something in a demonish sounding language and we ran screaming from the building and ever since I have felt this weird feeling like I am carrying a heavy weight on my shoulders and chest. So if any of you know/think you know whats going on plz help cos im getting creeped out thx

Yours Truly Luke.
No phone, huh? Strange, both of my teens ALWAYS have their phones.

Next time you go exploring derelict buildings I recommend taking your phone. Two reasons, first being you could capture footage of what you saw and more importantly if something happened like getting hurt you could call for help.
(11-02-2017, 06:53 AM)lorac61469 Wrote: No phone, huh? Strange, both of my teens ALWAYS have their phones.

Next time you go exploring derelict buildings I recommend taking your phone. Two reasons, first being you could capture footage of what you saw and more importantly if something happened like getting hurt you could call for help.

yeh i know but at the time my friend didn't have a phone and mine was dead