Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a Paranormal Group...
I am currently in the process of starting a paranormal investigation group. Note that I am trying to stay as scientific as possible, even though it is a metaphysical subject. But coming from an ex-believer and now a skeptic, what do you advice in forming a group, and more importantly, what are some of the best ways to capture convincing evidence? Thank you for your advice (:
Considering supernatural has never been proven and there are millions in rewards for proof it may be difficult to find convincing evidence.

Study the human mind, and sleep disorders. Study delusions, fantasy proneness and pyschosis's.

Study ASSAP Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena and learn all that isn't paranormal. Do not believe the garbage MOST teams present and especially what you see on TV.

Learn everything you can about the equipment you plan on using.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my paranormal group yea me! snapdragon928 0 1,911 08-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: snapdragon928