Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Symptom of Having Sex Demons and Parasitic Flying Unnatural Insects
I know this from personal experience and observations.

If you ever pinch the bridge of your nose and feel something slippery between your index finger and thumb, then you have dangerous sex demons Inside of you. The slipperiness is caused by tiny translucent flying insects that are not natural.

My YouTube.com video about this is titled:
Symptom of Having Dangerous Sex Demons and Tiny Parasitic Translucent Flying Insects
Oh man what a bunch of woo
Tangible Evidence is an evidence which can be treated as fact; real or concrete. It is capable of being touched or felt and have a real substance, a tangible object. Your claims are far from tangible.
Normally when a person pimps there site or video without reaching the required number of posts its removed. Yours is so far out there I decided to leave it as it just shows how delusional people are.
Oh and with statistics you need a larger sample size then one you cannot even remember. 1 or 2 others? and you make these claims? Try this ... hold up 1 finger for each person you are claiming experience this. Then add them up
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Yes, tangible. This is an initial symptom that can be felt by those affected, a slickness. I now have advanced symptoms that I have been feeling daily. This could be witnessed and felt by another. I reason many have experienced the initial symptom, indicating they have these demons and parasitic insects.
(10-26-2017, 10:47 AM)Alert Wrote: Yes, tangible. This is an initial symptom that can be felt by those affected, a slickness. I now have advanced symptoms that I have been feeling daily. This could be witnessed and felt by another. I reason many have experienced the initial symptom, indicating they have these demons and parasitic insects.

Or it could be a neurological issue or a fantasy prone personality. and once again you have no proof its real. you and 1 or 2 others? they may have made the claim after you planted the seed. Now invisible insect? if you cannot see them how can you claim what they are? Oh and of course you could take an example of the slime and have it tested. Just think if you could prove any of these claims you could cash in on millions in rewards for proof.

Oh and I noticed you have comments turned off .... I think I know why.
Maybe try raid or get a bug zapper
Aftering reading this post....all i can say is WOW...
Alert, why do you corralate the "slipperiness" with being invaded by a sex demon?
Does not compute......
Take a look at my video - explained.
and once again ... have the slipperiness tested in a lab.
Now what type issues have you been diagnosed with? Psychosis? Anxiety depression? PTSD? Schizophrenia?
I looked at your video...
What are the other symptoms? I mean a greasy nose isn't that bad, is there more to it?
(10-29-2017, 05:18 PM)lorac61469 Wrote: I looked at your video...
What are the other symptoms? I mean a greasy nose isn't that bad, is there more to it?

Yes, there is much more to it. I have several recordings on YouTube about these sex demons, succubus and incubus.

The slick bridge of the nose symptom is caused by pinching the insects between the thumb and index finger.

The many symptoms include athlete's foot, common cold symptoms, incontinence, constipation, urinary urgency, phantosmia, seeing tiny flying objects, repeatedly getting rocks in your shoes, sensations of bugs under, in or on the skin, pulsing or vibrations of the skin, and unwanted sex thoughts.

Demons are to be cast out. I have cast out demons and some were these sex demons.
and what kind of medications are you currently under?
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.