Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Urgent advice needed!
Hi Everyone,

I really need some advice on recent activities happening in my home. I have now got to the point that i am seriously considering my sanity!

We moved into our new home last year and everything seemed fine, however the past months things have been happening that I cannot explain and to be honest I do not feel safe. To give some examples, I was awoken to a huge punch in the back in the night. The pain was horrendous and I had a bruise for a number of days after. It was not possible for anyone in the house to have done it to me and my back was facing the window. Following a few other incidents I called the priest out from the Catholic church i attend to bless the house. I did not explain anything to him, just that I wanted the house blessed.

After the blessing, things seemed to stop and I felt it had worked, however slowly but surely things started to happen again. It was a Friday (this is my day off) so it was just myself and my 18 month old son in the house. I went upstairs to put him down for a nap. Around 15 minutes later I went to the kitchen to wash up. Half way through I heard little footsteps running across the ceiling, from one end of the house to the other. I panicked as I thought my son had got out of his cot and I was worried that I'd forgotten to shut the stair gate. I bolted upstairs, hands still soaking wet from washing up and there he was, fast asleep in his cot! It was then I decided to source some help.

Last night i was awoken to the bed shaking! I was the only one in it. I again had sleep paralysis and when i finally came out of it i went and sat downstairs in the living room until it was time for work this morning! I feel safe in the living room. It seems the worst place is our bedroom. The shaking i can only compare to a cat scratching itself whilst on the bed (we dont have cats). When i sat up, nothing was there.

I have a couple of friends who use mediums
I was told to send photos of the rooms in which things seemed worse. So I sent them. Both came back with completely different reasons and what they believe it is. This did make me doubt but I don't know them personally and never met them, so I guess that they maybe felt my case didn't matter. Or maybe one is right and one is wrong?

We are a family of 5. My husband and I, a 15 year old daughter, 6 year old daughter and an 18 month old son. I am the only one experiencing these issues and none of the children have seen or heard anything. My husband thinks I losing the plot!! Maybe I am? I would just like to find out what is going on. I have never had this experience in any house previously. A neighbour a few doors away have experienced strange things but it is there children that see and hear things, not the parents. They have learnt to live with it but I cannot. I am really scared!

I have tried to find out some history on the house but nothing strange has ever happened here, from the information I gained. I know the previous owner and she never experienced anything. This may be irrelevant but my son has been constantly poorly since the day we moved to this house (may not be relevant but wanted to mention it). I see things out the corner of my eyes constantly and also have experienced sleep paralysis a number of times since these events began. Sometimes lasting for up to 30 minutes! I am too scared to sleep, stay awake or do anything. I have come to hate the house, as beautiful as it is and I really do not want to move.

Please if anyone can give me some advice, it would be hugely appreciated. I have contacted my local spiritualist church but i am currently awaiting a reply.
Facts: Supernatural has never been proven
Sleep paralysis is medically explained and not paranormal.
Mediums are frauds.
Footsteps from above.... rodents, to water hammer
Corner eye phenomenon once again explained.
Bruise, how can you rule out your husband? and if you were positive why not see a doctor as there are many explainable causes.

Suggestions
Study fantasy prone personality
tell your doctor about all the sleep issues ... study parasomnias.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Many thanks for your reply.

With regards to the punch in the back, my husband was on a night shift that night and all my children were in their own beds. I woke up instantly so would have seen if it was them. I would not feel comfortable going to the Doctor and telling them i was punched in my sleep and no one was there. They would have carted me off to the nut house. If i was someone listening to what is happening to me, i would have ticked them off as insane too! That is why i am so frustrated.

The running across the floor upstairs - i am very doubtful that a small rodent (which im sure i would know if we had them in the house) could sound the same as a small child running across the house, above my head.

In regards to the sleep paralysis, yes i have researched this and there are many factors that could cause it. Sleep deprivation is certainly one of them and could be the cause.

Many thanks for your advice.
(10-23-2017, 03:09 AM)Donna J Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I really need some advice on recent activities happening in my home. I have now got to the point that i am seriously considering my sanity!

We moved into our new home last year and everything seemed fine, however the past months things have been happening that I cannot explain and to be honest I do not feel safe. To give some examples, I was awoken to a huge punch in the back in the night. The pain was horrendous and I had a bruise for a number of days after. It was not possible for anyone in the house to have done it to me and my back was facing the window. Following a few other incidents I called the priest out from the Catholic church i attend to bless the house. I did not explain anything to him, just that I wanted the house blessed.

After the blessing, things seemed to stop and I felt it had worked, however slowly but surely things started to happen again. It was a Friday (this is my day off) so it was just myself and my 18 month old son in the house. I went upstairs to put him down for a nap. Around 15 minutes later I went to the kitchen to wash up. Half way through I heard little footsteps running across the ceiling, from one end of the house to the other. I panicked as I thought my son had got out of his cot and I was worried that I'd forgotten to shut the stair gate. I bolted upstairs, hands still soaking wet from washing up and there he was, fast asleep in his cot! It was then I decided to source some help.

Last night i was awoken to the bed shaking! I was the only one in it. I again had sleep paralysis and when i finally came out of it i went and sat downstairs in the living room until it was time for work this morning! I feel safe in the living room. It seems the worst place is our bedroom. The shaking i can only compare to a cat scratching itself whilst on the bed (we dont have cats). When i sat up, nothing was there.

I have a couple of friends who use mediums
I was told to send photos of the rooms in which things seemed worse. So I sent them. Both came back with completely different reasons and what they believe it is. This did make me doubt but I don't know them personally and never met them, so I guess that they maybe felt my case didn't matter. Or maybe one is right and one is wrong?

We are a family of 5. My husband and I, a 15 year old daughter, 6 year old daughter and an 18 month old son. I am the only one experiencing these issues and none of the children have seen or heard anything. My husband thinks I losing the plot!! Maybe I am? I would just like to find out what is going on. I have never had this experience in any house previously. A neighbour a few doors away have experienced strange things but it is there children that see and hear things, not the parents. They have learnt to live with it but I cannot. I am really scared!

I have tried to find out some history on the house but nothing strange has ever happened here, from the information I gained. I know the previous owner and she never experienced anything. This may be irrelevant but my son has been constantly poorly since the day we moved to this house (may not be relevant but wanted to mention it). I see things out the corner of my eyes constantly and also have experienced sleep paralysis a number of times since these events began. Sometimes lasting for up to 30 minutes! I am too scared to sleep, stay awake or do anything. I have come to hate the house, as beautiful as it is and I really do not want to move.

Please if anyone can give me some advice, it would be hugely appreciated. I have contacted my local spiritualist church but i am currently awaiting a reply.

Someone has a reincarnated forced soul. (verified from my site)
Usually happens to a child aged 6-8-12 years old.
Sleep paralysis is the first sign that a forced soul is present.
Perhaps you are the one who during the childhood received the reincarnation of another soul.
Hi Rudidur,

If this is the case, what can i do to stop it? I cannot continue as i am Frown

Id be interested in looking at your site. Can you send me the details please?
(10-23-2017, 05:09 AM)Donna J Wrote: Hi Rudidur,

If this is the case, what can i do to stop it? I cannot continue as i am Frown

Id be interested in looking at your site. Can you send me the details please?

If you experience a paralysis of sleep, it is likely that you are in the stage of duality of the soul.
You can not do anything, you have to live with it.
Describe what you are dreaming about - especially?
Before sleeping with the thought that you will sleep, you feel like your feet want to get to bed as soon as possible (feel in your thighs as if something is pressing you)

I'm walking with ghosts:

Hi,

I can kind of live with the sleep paralysis, it’s the other things that I cannot live with.
In honesty, a lot of the time I do not remember my dreams. No, I have never had that feeling in my feet/thighs.

I am really starting to doubt my sanity and am seriously considering going to the Doctors. No one believes the things that are going on in the house, so I have no support what so ever! I know that I am not dreaming it and many incidents have happened during the day when i am fully aware and awake.

Last night I said the Roseary and slept with it inside my pillow case. It’s the best nights sleep I have had in a long time! Coinsidence ? I really do not know.
As mentioned above you should really go tell a doctor all this. Most appear to be a parasomnia with either or hypnagogic or hypnopompic hallucinations. A sleep study may find your answers, not a bunch of loonies on a paranormal forum.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
When my children were little I would think I'd heard them crying. Usually it was when I had something running like the water, vacuum or hair dryer. I think as moms we expect to hear certain sounds and we just suffer from audio hallucinations from time to time.

Some of the things you're experiencing during sleep/wakefulness are most likely hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucinations. People can hear things and see things during an episode.

Unexplained bruises should be talked about with your doctor. Perhaps you felt the pain of the bruise and dreamed you had be punched.

You could always set up a video camera to record while you sleep.
Hi lorac61469,

Many thanks for your reply. Yes, I am starting to believe that you are correct.

A few people have advised to set up cameras but to be honest I think it may end up scaring me more so :-(