Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Figuring out what is following me
So, for the longest time, since being 4ish, I always have felt followed. Sometimes malign, sometimes benevolent and sometimes just kinda there. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I was just a weird kid and I have a psychosis of some kind. But it's most prevalent when I attempt to astral project or even just meditation, but especially projection. What happens is, well, it feels like something pressing on my forehead with great pressure. it never leaves a mark, but I have no idea why whatever this is, won't allow me to project.

Please help
Well, tonight was pleasant. I was treated to a recessed memory, or I just experienced the equivalent of a psychic attack. I was watching a movie and I heard a knife sound in just the right way, and that made my mind grab ahold of it and well, it hurt, but not physically. It felt like dragging a book's worth of paper cuts over my thoughts.
Ok, so, either I had a heart attack twice yesterday while driving , or what ever is following me is trying to off me or both or neither. I have no idea.
mind you I'm not in the most awesome of health, I haven't been able to eat for a while now. I still get a snack in here or there but I just feel disgusted by all food almost all the time. It's been like that for a while now. It's probably because I'm depressed. I lost one dog mysteriously, we have no idea how he died, but it looked painless and I have to believe it was. The other dog died due to my ex-wife looking in the wrong direction when the dog was off leash and he got hit by a truck because she was distracted. I lost my family this year. I can't even bare to look at my in-laws as much as I like them. I secluded myself for a few weeks thinking it would help things.
I am going to get it checked out at a doctor. I'll keep you updated.
Hi there Xenosus,
I see that you have made a few posts without a reply. I know how frustrating it is when you are actively looking for help with a problem you dont know how to solve only to be meet with no assistance and/ or a resolution.
I will start with a few simple questions.
-Do you feel this "stalker" most of the time?
-Have you tried anything to attempt to send it on its way?
-Have you been able to rule out natural occurrences?
physical illness, mental illness, sleep disturbances, emotional issues or stress, ect...
I do not ask that question to imply that you did not experience what you did only to get a better idea of the big picture.

(09-27-2017, 04:51 PM)Acea Wrote: Hi there Xenosus,
I see that you have made a few posts without a reply. I know how frustrating it is when you are actively looking for help with a problem you dont know how to solve only to be meet with no assistance and/ or a resolution.
I will start with a few simple questions.
-Do you feel this "stalker" most of the time?
-Have you tried anything to attempt to send it on its way?
-Have you been able to rule out natural occurrences?
physical illness, mental illness, sleep disturbances, emotional issues or stress, ect...
I do not ask that question to imply that you did not experience what you did only to get a better idea of the big picture.
Well, no I don't feel it all the time, it just keeps coming over and over. I'm not even sure it's the same thing.
As far as trying anything, I've threated to eat it.
As far as natural occurrences, I've been diagnosed with PTSD, have both over sleeping and insomnia problems, but it's never been this weird before. I have had several instances of nearly killing myself while on antidepressants, but that was me.

Also, as far as going to a doctor. I couldn't afford to.
You could try asking it to leave, or sage smudging your house

Good luck and keep a strong soul