Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for answers
Honestly at this point I don't know where to go. I've had some of the weirdest stuff happen for half my life that nobody has been able to explain to me. I never really believed in demons or ghosts until I stopped trying to cover it up with some blanket of thought or when I saw my friends going through it. Ive searched online and found nothing at all. So this is kind of my last stand. Since I was an infant my mother has sworn that I was "haunted". Whether that's true or not I could care less. Key things that I cannot get answers on is why sage literally burns my skin up to third degree also makes me nearly black out. I can't be around it at all. Doctors have told me there are no recorded reactions such as this. Also in an encounter I had while alone, something grabbed my shoulder and I was able to grab back. Also nothing recorded that I have found to be credible has helped whatsoever. I'm looking for answers on why I've been able to touch what people have told me to be a demon is, and why sage has such an impact on me. Thank you in advance for the input.
Have you been to an allergist? You might have a severe allergy.
See a different doctor there are all kinds of sage allergies. and stop believing in demons.
To determine the allergen allergist will conduct prescribed test.

Skin rashes
Burning sensation
Red and watery eyes
Tingling sensation around mouth
Swelling of lips & throat
Swollen bumps
Digestive issues
Nasal congestion
Trouble in breathing
Life threatening symptoms

If you see any of the above mentioned symptoms after eating, inhaling or touching the allergen, reach allergist for diagnosis.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.