Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I solved it!!!!
07-22-2017, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 12:00 AM by UglyNRude.)
I solved it!!!!
[size=medium]I have in fact solved what Konstantīns Raudive originally did. My device uses white noise and I get real answers. The key that only Mr. Raudive did was he in fact could hear it and could not hear other peoples answer. The EVP record of the recording that is sold with the book Breakthrough is a reproduction and not an actual recording of the actual event. The voices heard are a reproduced to show what the listener actually heard. That is the secret. I contact the publisher of the book and he confirmed!

What is actually happening is everyone has guides or some call them angels or whatever. This is WHO you will be talking to. Yes you can ask to speak to others who have passed. What I invented IS the real deal. I have a website in development and instructions to follow.

I have invented a technology that allows a person to connect with their guides and ask questions. This is technology you would own which would allow you to have access to your own spiritual guides any time your have a question to ask. The box connects to your computer and you can hear the responses.

I am offering an answer to a single question for FREE to show what The Spiritual Box ™ is capable of. The box is being sold for $3,000 CDN + S/H. I invite you to contact me with a question of very high value to you. NO LIMIT!!! If, after the first question, you want a second question asked, I am charging $500 CDN for my time.

My desire is to empower you to gain 24/7 access and to help you open a whole new path of empowerment and growth—not to be in the business of answering the questions myself. I will mentor you and teach you how to get the most out of this technology, and even offer a money-back guarantee. The unit is guaranteed to work for life.

What question if answered would be worth a lot of $$$$$ to you? I will need an address to locate people or objects you want to ask about.

ONE RULE: NO "prove it to me" questions or Lottery Number requests.

Contact me with a real important question. Understand you can ask about ANYTHING. If you are not sure ask me and I can help you with forming a question.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2017, 03:40 AM
RE: I solved it!!!!
Bovine scatology at its best. I hope no member here is this gullible.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
07-23-2017, 05:05 AM
(07-22-2017 10:14 PM)Raynault Wrote:  I am offering an answer to a single question for FREE to show what The Spiritual Box ™ is capable of.

What question if answered would be worth a lot of $$$$$ to you? I will need an address to locate people or objects you want to ask about.

Contact me with a real important question. Understand you can ask about ANYTHING. If you are not sure ask me and I can help you with forming a question.

As you have clearly offered to show what the "Spiritual Box" is capable of, I would like a a list of the Copyright numbers for the design so I can look them up & see what you have done differently to others.
Obviously a design diagram would be the best way of proving you point, but to avoid you saying No, that is not information I am prepared to share & then only one question per person. I'll ask for the copyright numbers which will already be in the public domain. And of course they too will easily prove your claim of originality & differentness. And give us some idea of what you have done differently.
I have searched Spiritual Box on the Governments find a registered deign site & can see nothing. So look forward to your reply as per your very generous offer.
07-23-2017, 05:12 AM
(07-22-2017 10:14 PM)Raynault Wrote:  I am offering an answer to a single question for FREE to show what The Spiritual Box ™ is capable of.

I have a question....

What is my REAL name?
07-23-2017, 10:47 AM
(07-23-2017 03:40 AM)UglyNRude Wrote:  Bovine scatology at its best. I hope no member here is this gullible.

Do you not believe that it is possible for the problem to be solved?
07-23-2017, 10:58 AM
(07-23-2017 05:05 AM)Kayt Wrote:  

As you have clearly offered to show what the "Spiritual Box" is capable of, I would like a a list of the Copyright numbers for the design so I can look them up & see what you have done differently to others.
Obviously a design diagram would be the best way of proving you point, but to avoid you saying No, that is not information I am prepared to share & then only one question per person. I'll ask for the copyright numbers which will already be in the public domain. And of course they too will easily prove your claim of originality & differentness. And give us some idea of what you have done differently.
I have searched Spiritual Box on the Governments find a registered deign site & can see nothing. So look forward to your reply as per your very generous offer.

Colin Smyth in England who is still alive and published the book was there. He experienced what actually happened. He knows the truth! The original circuit was torn apart by a researcher in the 1970's. Since then no one has been able to truly reproduce it. People believe that talking to the dead is about saying hello to a loved one that has passed. They do not understand it is more than that! The EVP that is being done is an effect with random words that people are "trying" to make sense of. This is NOT that effect. The answers are FULL sentences and an actual conversation occurs. Plus if you know more than one language then the answers can return in a combination of the languages you speak. This has been confirmed. Everyone who has tried my box confirms it and says "ya the difference is amazing".

Yes you can talk to a loved one and HEAR there actual voice.

MY circuit is the same that is in the book. The key is I made adjustments that are not in the book because the author did not understand the importance of some key bits of information.

Why not ask me a true question for me to get an answer for you?

The whole idea is self empowerment.

Email me: TheEvergreensProject@gmail.com
07-23-2017, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 04:45 PM by UglyNRude.)
(07-23-2017 05:12 AM)Biggabit Wrote:  

I have a question....

What is my REAL name?

This breaks the rule!!!

Don't play games and get real!
07-24-2017, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2017 03:06 AM by Kayt.)
(07-23-2017 10:58 AM)Raynault Wrote:  Colin Smyth in England who is still alive and published the book was there. He experienced what actually happened. He knows the truth! The original circuit was torn apart by a researcher in the 1970's. Since then no one has been able to truly reproduce it. People believe that talking to the dead is about saying hello to a loved one that has passed. They do not understand it is more than that! The EVP that is being done is an effect with random words that people are "trying" to make sense of. This is NOT that effect. The answers are FULL sentences and an actual conversation occurs. Plus if you know more than one language then the answers can return in a combination of the languages you speak. This has been confirmed. Everyone who has tried my box confirms it and says "ya the difference is amazing".

Yes you can talk to a loved one and HEAR there actual voice.

MY circuit is the same that is in the book. The key is I made adjustments that are not in the book because the author did not understand the importance of some key bits of information.

Why not ask me a true question for me to get an answer for you?

The whole idea is self empowerment.

Email me: TheEvergreensProject@gmail.com

Colin Smyth was a publisher not a writer. He did have an association with Konstantin Raudive & his Electronic Voice Projection, or EVP device. But Smyth never wrote a book about EVP himself.
And personally I have a problem with Konstantin Raudive, as Adolf Hitler despite the alledged recordings of Raudive did not speak Latvian & if you want to read a book, then try The Murder of the Jews in Latvia 1941 - 1945 by Bernard Press & there you will see & it's well referenced. Hitlers opinion of Latvia.
Why was a circuit pulled to pieces by a researcher? A circuit is there for all to see. Nothing is hidden. There is no need to dismantle anything. Components have their values on them & paths are easily traceable. And checks of what is happening, or to fault find are very easily possible using a simple £5 multi meter & this gives all the values needed to evaluate a simple design.
And lets face it a book from the 70's is not going to include anything surface mount or with more than a few legs, as it was not available then.
If what you have done is made changes to a digram then, can you provide the original diagram. So we can see the starting point please?
I hope it's not the original Raudive design as that was a simple, a very simple crystal (& thus AM) radio. This he connected to the antenna of a commercial radio receiver.
What you are doing interests me is because at School I wanted to be a ships radio officer like Jack Philips & Harold Bride on the Titanic & a teacher who had been involved in Radio / Radar in the RAF, suggested I get myself a City & Guilds in Amateur Radio. I never became a radio officer, but my radio licence did lead into a very good offer to train as a Sound Engineer & thus a big part of my life has revolved around sound engineering & radio.
So my interest is very genuine.
07-24-2017, 11:07 AM
(07-24-2017 03:03 AM)Kayt Wrote:  Colin Smyth was a publisher not a writer. He did have an association with Konstantin Raudive & his Electronic Voice Projection, or EVP device. But Smyth never wrote a book about EVP himself.

So my interest is very genuine.

Well that is what Colin told me. He said that in the 70's some of these researches believed it was something about the components.

Understand that the "dead" are on a none physical plane of existence. It is like radio waves. You can't see them yet you believe they are there. You believe the idea because you are taught that.

The "dead" are on a non-physical plane that is a much different energy then radio waves. Can't see them, but they are there.

People think the Pyramid is BS. Yet a radio would equally be BS if you did not understand it. See I coiled some wire threw on a capacitor and nothing I got nothing. Says the individual who does not believe in radio waves. The pyramid did not come with an instruction manual. You have no idea how it works. Yet if you understood like a radio it needed to be tuned. Then you would see the result. Just like a Radio needs to be tuned to hear the result.

So what was in the book is correct. But there is a missing component or piece of information. Don't hate me - this is my trade secret as I can not patent the idea because it is out of the realm for the patent office.

Not sure if you have gone to psychic or not. This technology requires a "new" skill to get it to work properly. Children get it fast, adults some do some don't. But interestly Psychic have a harder time. ONLY because they are used of doing something with the skill they developed. Then I tell them no do it this way!

Am I worried that it would be ripped open and trade secret revealed. NOPE! I put a "dummy" circuit in there. You would not know what was connected to what! I am selling them, yes. Like anyone we got to live. Life is not free!

Sorry I can't fully fill your curiosity. But I am happy to answer questions.

Colin told me more of the story to get the booked published. But I am telling you no one has figured it out. ANY EVP you see is simply an effect not the real thing. The difference is HUGE.
07-24-2017, 11:15 AM
Finding the gullible and taking advantage of them nothing more. If what you claimed was fact then why not cash in on the millions of rewards for proof? When will people stop? Will it take more published lawsuits for fraud?

What do skeptics think of this?
http://skepdic.com/raudive.html

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.