Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm really scared at this point.
07-14-2017, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 04:39 AM by UglyNRude.)
I'm really scared at this point.
Ok so everything that was given to me as advice in my last post did absolutely nothing. That evil feeling I felt coming from it is getting worse and worse. I tried sleeping in a hotel for a bit but that didn't help. I've now moved states, but things just keep getting worse and idk what to do. It's the same time every night, wether I have lights on or not, I lost friends because they were around at that time, and saw what I'd been seeing. They are too scared to be around me. I'm not religious, but I think I should go to a priest or something. I'm really freaked out, it won't leave me alone no matter what I try, please help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: I'm really fu**ing scared at this point.
Have you spoken to your friends about if they really did see anything & ask them to write down what they did see? This will support your claims if they did or make pressure them be honest about not seeing the same as you, if they did not.
Sometimes friends can think they are being supportive by not telling the truth of what they did or did not see & deal with what is happening by distancing themselves. This causes issues to escalate & become more painful & potentially much more problematic than they ever need to be.
Night times are very common for what is called breakthrough. Our lives are less busy & distracted at night & thoughts that are not a problem during the day can become an issue at night.
Some priests are very good & will refer you to a doctor before dealing with such issues. Others are more problematic & can be responsible for all kinds of prolonged misery. As unless your mental health has been categorically ruled out, then no priest should take you on.
07-14-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: I'm really scared at this point.
Cash in on it. As long as multiple people can see it capture it on video or bring in those willing to pay millions for proof. Be the first

On a side note I agree with telling this to your doctor.
07-14-2017, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 06:36 AM by ChaosRose.)
If you think a priest can help, then go to a priest. You could take care of this yourself, though.

If you use duaas or the LBRP or prayers, whatever it is you're using, you have to keep up the practice. You're affecting your own psyche, and that takes time. It took time to get to where you are now.

I could have told you that moving or staying at a hotel wouldn't help.
07-14-2017, 06:47 AM
(07-14-2017 06:35 AM)ChaosRose Wrote:  If you think a priest can help, then go to a priest. You could take care of this yourself, though.

This sounds like it needs more than just a psychological sugar tablet.
How old are you CozyPyroFox? About 20 to early 30's?
07-14-2017, 07:02 AM
Which claim aren't you getting help with? The sleep paralysis? The fact its only at night?
07-23-2017, 04:13 AM
Alright, I don't know why I randomly felt the need to come back to this site, but I just read through your threads and think I may be able to suggest something that can help, which was, somewhat, already suggested (i.e. Qigong and Tai Chi). I strongly believe that you would benefit, greatly, from meditative practices. If, what you are experiencing, is physiological or psychological, meditation has been proven shown to improve, both, physical and mental well-being. If it is, in fact, something paranormal, meditation can help you to increase your own spiritual strength and, thus, your ability to endure and prevail in such a scenario. From what you've explained in your other thread, you already have some basic control over your spiritual energies, you really should look into how to increase your control. I am not religious either, but there is power in belief and consulting a priest and getting a blessing or two from practitioners of various faiths can't do anything to make the situation worse. Also, I would seek a second opinion from reputable medical and psychological professionals. And, as for these "friends" you've lost, what exactly did they say to you about the situation? Were they scared of you or something else? More information into what your doctor and friends have to say about your situation may help to shed some light for those of us reading your posts. Whatever you do, I truly hope you find some solace soon. And, just to reiterate, really look into meditation. Do your research, try the various techniques and practice daily.
07-23-2017, 08:34 AM
Shadow entities can be either angry trapped human dead, usually the male or they can be non human. Best piece of advice I can give you is to stop being scared of it. I've had many years of experience removing these shadow entities and I can tell you they are all about causing fear in their victims( although do be careful on things like staircases etc they can give you a shove, I never move on a staircase without holding the rail.) They can't really hurt you physically only psychologically. So chill out. Maybe practise whats in the previous post, e.g. a bit of meditation. Lose the fear of it and you will have just about won the battle. Then tell it too get out of your life. Best of Luck with it
07-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Virtue Fern: I would love to talk to you about some circumstances,but i don't think my messages got through.
08-07-2017, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 12:38 PM by kclady48.)
(07-14-2017 01:31 AM)CozyPyroFox Wrote:  Ok so everything that was given to me as advice in my last post did absolutely nothing. That evil feeling I felt coming from it is getting worse and worse. I tried sleeping in a hotel for a bit but that didn't help. I've now moved states, but things just keep getting worse and idk what to do. It's the same time every night, wether I have lights on or not, I lost friends because they were around at that time, and saw what I'd been seeing. They are too scared to be around me. I'm not religious, but I think I should go to a priest or something. I'm really freaked out, it won't leave me alone no matter what I try, please help

I had the same experience. "it" attacked friends of mine physically. This may not be for everyone but when I was baptized the evil left me. But the baptism has to be for the real purposes it was ment for not just for the sake of shaking off an evil spirit.

You may want to surround your self with positive thoughts, pray daily, ask the spirit to leave. Contact a local paranormal investigation group? Priests from what I understand will not step in till mental health is ruled out.

(07-23-2017 08:34 AM)virtue fern Wrote:  Shadow entities can be either angry trapped human dead, usually the male or they can be non human. Best piece of advice I can give you is to stop being scared of it. I've had many years of experience removing these shadow entities and I can tell you they are all about causing fear in their victims( although do be careful on things like staircases etc they can give you a shove, I never move on a staircase without holding the rail.) They can't really hurt you physically only psychologically. So chill out. Maybe practise whats in the previous post, e.g. a bit of meditation. Lose the fear of it and you will have just about won the battle. Then tell it too get out of your life. Best of Luck with it

I agree. If it was going to hurt him it would have by now. They thrive on your fear. Once you realize they can not really hurt you you start to loose some of the fear and it weakens them I think they eventually lose interest and move on