Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Me!
Hi everyone, my name's Chris. I already posted this on a different paranormal thread, but I think this one is more appropriate. I'm desperate!

About an hour ago my friend sent me a link to this video -I will post it when I review the rules and meet the required number of posts. - I haven't seen her in a while so it came as a surprise to hear from her. Just watch the video if you can, because I don't know what the hell's going on. I don't know what to make of it, but it made me feel weird as hell. Just wondered if anyone maybe had some advice on here. Maybe someone's been through something similiar. If not, please share this video around. I need to help my friend.

Chris
I saw the video on another paranormal message board.
For those who didn't see it, there's a girl walking home alone sounding very scared. We don't see her or anything following her. She just points the camera in front of her.

So many questions...

1- Did you check on her?
2- Why was she walking alone late at night?
3- If she thought someone was following her why didn't she go to a well lit area?
4- If she was a scared as she claims why didn't she call a a friend or police?
5- Why do you want people to share the video of a scared girl walking? There isn't anything to see.