Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative Reincarnation Theory
Please consider that when you are in the womb you receive a download (for lack of a better term) from the Universal mind/Akashic records. These recorded thoughts are held in place by the Earth's magnetic field, much like a hard drive. This download is data based on other peoples experiences (memories). There is no time limit on how old these memories that are downloaded can be. Typically the baby receives a quantity of other peoples recorded data memories plus genetic memories. So there are two types, genetic and general. When a child remembers a past life it's not reincarnation, its someone else's memories. These memories are "codings." As the child reaches about 4 they lose the historical (specific) portion of the coded memories which then are integrated into this new human's activities. These create pathways for decision making etc. This is how language is programmed into the child as well. As much as I would like to believe in reincarnation, it's likely reincarnated memories. Think for a moment of the recorded memories of an evil human, say Hitler for example. His data is available for download. Evil persists this way.
(06-22-2017, 08:47 PM)lance13 Wrote: Please consider that when you are in the womb you receive a download (for lack of a better term) from the Universal mind/Akashic records. These recorded thoughts are held in place by the Earth's magnetic field, much like a hard drive. This download is data based on other peoples experiences (memories). There is no time limit on how old these memories that are downloaded can be. Typically the baby receives a quantity of other peoples recorded data memories plus genetic memories. So there are two types, genetic and general. When a child remembers a past life it's not reincarnation, its someone else's memories. These memories are "codings." As the child reaches about 4 they lose the historical (specific) portion of the coded memories which then are integrated into this new human's activities. These create pathways for decision making etc. This is how language is programmed into the child as well. As much as I would like to believe in reincarnation, it's likely reincarnated memories. Think for a moment of the recorded memories of an evil human, say Hitler for example. His data is available for download. Evil persists this way.

Genetics has been coded since the time a human was a worm.
Memory imprints are transmitted in all evolutionary phases to date.
Reincarnation is completely different.
It happens to one to ten million people.

Genetika je kodiran že od takrat,ko je bil človek še črv.
Spominski odtisi se prenašajo v vseh evolucijskih fazah do danes.
Reinkarnacija je pa povsem nekaj drugega.
Zgodi se enemu na deset milionov ljudi.
(06-23-2017, 09:11 AM)rudidur Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 08:47 PM)lance13 Wrote: Please consider that when you are in the womb you receive a download (for lack of a better term) from the Universal mind/Akashic records. These recorded thoughts are held in place by the Earth's magnetic field, much like a hard drive. This download is data based on other peoples experiences (memories). There is no time limit on how old these memories that are downloaded can be. Typically the baby receives a quantity of other peoples recorded data memories plus genetic memories. So there are two types, genetic and general. When a child remembers a past life it's not reincarnation, its someone else's memories. These memories are "codings." As the child reaches about 4 they lose the historical (specific) portion of the coded memories which then are integrated into this new human's activities. These create pathways for decision making etc. This is how language is programmed into the child as well. As much as I would like to believe in reincarnation, it's likely reincarnated memories. Think for a moment of the recorded memories of an evil human, say Hitler for example. His data is available for download. Evil persists this way.

Thank you for your comments. I just wanted to put my information out there, which I've done. Let's see where it goes. I have answers.
(06-23-2017, 09:32 PM)lance13 Wrote:

Thank you for your comments. I just wanted to put my information out there, which I've done. Let's see where it goes. I have answers.

How brave are you?
If you received a download while in the womb why must babys learn everything? From talking to basic functions? Education?
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(06-24-2017, 06:31 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: If you received a download while in the womb why must babys learn everything? From talking to basic functions? Education?

My thought was similar. If people receive a "download" of memories from previous lives then why don't people ever learn?
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

(06-24-2017, 04:45 AM)rudidur Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 09:32 PM)lance13 Wrote:

How brave are you?

(06-24-2017, 07:58 AM)Darkforeboding Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 06:31 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: If you received a download while in the womb why must babys learn everything? From talking to basic functions? Education?

My thought was similar. If people receive a "download" of memories from previous lives then why don't people ever learn?

Man is unique
Everyone can not decode the memory cells from the past.
(06-24-2017, 02:32 PM)rudidur Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 07:58 AM)Darkforeboding Wrote:

Man is unique
Everyone can not decode the memory cells from the past.

Answer: The download consists of (to be blunt) dead peoples memories that provide experiences that would be beneficial to the child. How these memory data experiences are selected I'm not sure. The downloaded material provides the parameters of an experience. The parameters are sensory information; sight, sound, taste, feeling, etc. and the relationship to an event. For example, a memory of falling off a bike may be in a download along with all the sensory parameters. The actual memory fades but the falling off a bike scenario and sensory parameters remain for access by the child. Should the child have an incident that has similar parameters, that memory data block may be accessed and reactions will ensue.

Answer: Why don't people learn? First of all they are unaware of how this works. Situations are not uniform and people may not have the corresponding downloaded data to make an automatic response. Wrong response for a situation can make people look stupid. They have no frame of reference. You only have so much to work with from the download. You need to continue to learn while alive to increase your ability to survive and pass on your data.
Answer: Why do babies need to learn. Reincarnated memories are parameters. The child still must be exposed to speech, reading, etc in order to link to this data and make use of it. It's similar to an operating system. The child when learning is also being reminded (the link all of a sudden makes sense.)

Think about reincarnated memories and:
De ja vu
Flashes of insight, epiphanies, thoughts that come out of nowhere
God given abilities
people that are considered geniuses
talent for no good reason

Please give me more questions. I have answers.

The notion of reincarnation relies on there being a "self" that can be transmitted between "vessels"--and as you point out, clearly it would need to be independent of our memory, which is the closest thing we have to what's been thought of as a soul.

For an interesting read Wikipedia: Lamarckism

Regards your current 'self' having a second go at life... if you're not aware of it due to memories and experiences being lost, you may as well accept that when you die the 'you' which you're conscious of being 'you' does in fact cease to exist.

So no comfort there.