Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing the SME stranger in my dreams
Just yesterday I had a dream which I am not able recall much of what I happened in it except for the face of a stranger who for some reason who seemed pretty close to me there, however I didn't think much of it since I'm used to seeing strangers appearing in my dreams frequently but then I dreamt of the same stranger again today and this time he was in my house with a strange male cat who was making a mess in there, just after I he left I found mytself getting chased by some hostile lady who was trying to snatch away my 21st key necklace which I was trying to keep away from her as if my life depended on it, but before the chase could conclude my alarm woke me up soon after which I began to feel really uneasy at the thought of seeing the same person in my dream again? Now I have never seen this person, plus I rarely go out to have even notice him real life as most of the time I spend is indoors studying. Any idea what could cause someone to dream about the same stranger for two consecutive nights?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost Stranger Dreams makeyourownsandwich 1 2,457 06-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: sundayangelmona