Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telepathic Premonition
Icontexto-emoticons-10-032x032I wish there were more posts on experiences of telepathic premonitions, While living in an old eighteen century or even older cottage which used to be Jewish synagogue I was relaxed watching TV with my father when my mother walked in the room after being out shopping. A voice filled my head like when you have big headphones on loud. It was completely independent of my own point of awareness and the words were , You"d better take a good look at her face because she"l soon be dead. She died from a stroke around a few months later. It never happened before or since and I can only see two possibilities, either someone or some being transmitted telepathically this loud communication which boomed out in my head, or it came from my own unconscious. It seems unlikely that it was my own unconscious because of how loud it was , I sometimes wonder if Jung was right about us all having a shared unconscious like an internet of the mind.
(03-18-2017, 03:06 PM)westonreg Wrote: Icontexto-emoticons-10-032x032I wish there were more posts on experiences of telepathic premonitions, While living in an old eighteen century or even older cottage which used to be Jewish synagogue I was relaxed watching TV with my father when my mother walked in the room after being out shopping. A voice filled my head like when you have big headphones on loud. It was completely independent of my own point of awareness and the words were , You"d better take a good look at her face because she"l soon be dead. She died from a stroke around a few months later. It never happened before or since and I can only see two possibilities, either someone or some being transmitted telepathically this loud communication which boomed out in my head, or it came from my own unconscious. It seems unlikely that it was my own unconscious because of how loud it was , I sometimes wonder if Jung was right about us all having a shared unconscious like an internet of the mind.

I have experienced this once or twice myself. It's a bizarre feeling isn't it? It's like your brain is vibrating. The words are so loud, but you don't hear it from the outside in, but the inside out.