Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Luckyvcharms
Hey guys Icontexto-emoticons-09-032x032
First off, i am really sorry for grammatical mistakes. English is not my native language.
I logged myself in, because i need help. It all started a year ago, when my first Lucky charm (An Angel wich was a present) Broke. The left wing fell off. After that, the year went terribble. I had so much griev and sorrow.
A couple moths ago i used another one, wich was a stone with an Angel on it. After i left my room and came back, the stone was on the floor and the side with the left wing fell off. I wasn't
concerned and thought it was just an accident, but today, after i had a new one (again an Angel) it broke again, also the left Wing missing. That was when i finally got concerned.
Does anybody know if this has a meaning? It could also be just
coincidence but i wanna be sure.
Besides the breaking Lucky charms there was no more weird things happening.
I hope some one can respond to me Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032
I guess you should return those objects to the Earth to be reprocessed, and think why is this happening, they don't use to just fall and break by themselves, usually you need a physical force to move them straight to the floor, a cat over the table or something. When you get a new one, try to take better care of it.

What is your native language?
(03-15-2017, 05:01 PM)nawal Wrote: I guess you should return those objects to the Earth to be reprocessed, and think why is this happening, they don't use to just fall and break by themselves, usually you need a physical force to move them straight to the floor, a cat over the table or something. When you get a new one, try to take better care of it.

What is your native language?

My native language is germanSmile But i have no pets so it was creeping me outa bit.
(03-16-2017, 09:15 AM)Angelinazzz Wrote: My native language is germanSmile But i have no pets so it was creeping me outa bit.

Gruezi! Wie gehts!
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

(03-16-2017, 08:18 PM)Darkforeboding Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 09:15 AM)Angelinazzz Wrote: My native language is germanSmile But i have no pets so it was creeping me outa bit.

Gruezi! Wie gehts!

Gruezi Smile Auch Deutsch oder Schweizer?
Ich lebe en Texas en Vereinigten Staten. Meine Frau is Schweizer von Valais nahebei der Matterhorn. Ich spreche nicht so viel Deutsch, aber ich lerne. Es ist langsam.
-DFB

(03-17-2017, 11:58 PM)Darkforeboding Wrote: Ich lebe en Texas en Vereinigten Staten. Meine Frau is Schweizer von Valais nahebei der Matterhorn. Ich spreche nicht so viel Deutsch, aber ich lerne. Es ist langsam.
Ja das matterhorn ist eine Schönheit für sich. Generell ist es ein wunderschönes Land.
(03-18-2017, 08:32 AM)Angelinazzz Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 11:58 PM)Darkforeboding Wrote: Ich lebe en Texas en Vereinigten Staten. Meine Frau is Schweizer von Valais nahebei der Matterhorn. Ich spreche nicht so viel Deutsch, aber ich lerne. Es ist langsam.
Ja das matterhorn ist eine Schönheit für sich. Generell ist es ein wunderschönes Land.

Danke!

If we continue conversing, though, we'll probably get a warning from the moderator to take the conversation to instant messaging. Feel free to send me a message anytime.

Getting back to the OP, were all the angel figurines made by the same person/company/maker??
-DFB

WARNUNG Dies ist ein englisches Forum.
Bitte benutzen Sie die entsprechende Sprache
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(03-18-2017, 12:53 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: WARNUNG Dies ist ein englisches Forum.
Bitte benutzen Sie die entsprechende Sprache

Laufen aus lout.
-DFB