Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need a consultant
02-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Need a consultant
I have been practicing, for lack of a better term, solitary because I haven't found anyone able to teach me, nor understand everything I've been going through my whole life. I'm hoping this site may have someone that can relate to my gifts enough to talk with, I did go through quite a few threads already, and it seems there's aspects of what I can do in multiple areas, energy work, sexual b.s., Prophetic dreaming, weather control, among other things, hoping someone may know what I could be going through and possibly help me either stop it or get better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2017, 10:59 AM
RE: Need a consultant
I might be able to help you understand a lot of things, but you´d need to come all the way to Argentina, jejeje
02-06-2017, 11:07 AM
I believe I may be able to help you from a long distance. I've been studying (reading info I can get my hands on) for years regarding gifts. I also have some of my own that I have aquired over the years. Let me know.
02-13-2017, 12:32 PM
i can actually help you. i have 7 years of expriance and going to 8 soon. i work with kuji in and will become a desciple of reiki which i also say it is good.
so basically i recommend you search this :kuji-in , reiki or qigong.
your call
02-14-2017, 12:43 AM
I know of reiki, but thank you on the others
02-14-2017, 05:06 AM
i can provide books for free if you are interested. or if any is interested. then they could train by them self the way they one or accept my as a mentor and i will guide them free of charge.