Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic looked at me weird
So a few months ago a psychic came to my house my sister thought it would be nice to see if my nana came through who passed away 3 years ago now. When the psychic walked into my home she looked straight at me and gave me this look of complete fright and fear and didn't take her eyes off me then when it was time to get our readings she said I need to speak to you first you've got a lot going on so upstairs I went for my reading and she spoke about my nana etc but never mentioned anything about the fearful look she gave me and I forgot to ask as soon as she mentioned my nana my thoughts were focussed on that. Should I be scared? It sounds stupid but it's really bothered me since. any thoughts?
I would contact that psychic and ask her why she seemed to react that way. You'll never know until you ask. Don't wait too long because then she might not remember who you are.
(01-23-2017, 12:11 PM)Chg30 Wrote: So a few months ago a psychic came to my house my sister thought it would be nice to see if my nana came through who passed away 3 years ago now. When the psychic walked into my home she looked straight at me and gave me this look of complete fright and fear and didn't take her eyes off me then when it was time to get our readings she said I need to speak to you first you've got a lot going on so upstairs I went for my reading and she spoke about my nana etc but never mentioned anything about the fearful look she gave me and I forgot to ask as soon as she mentioned my nana my thoughts were focussed on that. Should I be scared? It sounds stupid but it's really bothered me since. any thoughts?

First off, welcome to the forum Smile

Is she a real psychic, if I may ask? No disrespectful meant, but if she is a real psychic, she'd certainly have told you in the first place if there's a real threat (to you) in your place. Maybe she'd wait for the right time to tell you about it, but she'll make sure to try to pass the message to you as soon as she can. Or at least, she'd have tried to ask you if you're okay there, in this past few months.

But by considering that a few months have already passed and she remains quiet, my best guess is she was just seeing some random things-she wasn't actually looking at you at the time, but she was looking at some thing(s) right behind you, and it freaked her out but she assumed those weren't a threat to you, and she choose to remain quiet about it (which is a wise thing to do in certain situations, btw).

I think it's okay if you want to ask her about it now-so you can be sure, and I think she'd remember it if the thing(s) are still in your place, as she can feel their energy through you.

But to be honest, if I were you, I would just let it go if I feel everything's fine with me in my place.

Hope this helps

And do forgive my English
I get random people giving me looks when I'm out somewhere. Some people might just have this off look they give people without realizing their facial expressions. Maybe you looked familiar to her and she just thought it was an awkward time to mention anything. Some people are weird that way.
The one trick with those claiming to be psychics is they tend to act the part more exaggeratingly than if they were real psychics. Everything is generalized. They are great observers and listeners, some may even have degrees in psychology. The tricks they use are illusions. Have you seen the performers who call themselves 'The Psychics'? They were on America's Got Talent. Very impressive but if you watch hard enough you can guess how they may have planned and set up their act.
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop