Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think about EBANI?

Mylar balloons
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=24300
nah, there is absolutely know way it could be balloons! i saw a documentary last night, and to have something that big in the sky, even balloons being tied together would cost a TON of money and you would need a permit for it.
(01-02-2017, 07:30 PM)Soapstone Wrote: nah, there is absolutely know way it could be balloons! i saw a documentary last night, and to have something that big in the sky, even balloons being tied together would cost a TON of money and you would need a permit for it.

As usual, I can't watch this video because I have really terrible internet. Plus, I don't know what an EBANI is, so I can't really tell you what I think of it.

If the rest of the video is like the still, though, I don't think much of it. Yeah, maybe the balloons cost a ton of money, but then they probably bought the balloons for a wedding or some other celebration so they weren't planning to buy them expressly for a hoax. And, of course, they would never have filed for a permit to turn loose balloons. Neither from a party, or if it was an intended hoax.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

That looked like a balloon on fire with a guy on the end somehow lol
It's a loquin.

Balloons do not wander in and out of formation as if influenced by magnetic forces, the way this video footage would suggest. What you're seeing is a domesticated invertebrate from Bei. It thrives at high altitudes, and in warm climates (such as Los Angeles) it undergoes an extreme form of mitosis, resulting in temporary mutations.

This is not something that would just pay a visit casually; some reckless Sagronian must have let it out for air and failed to retrieve it before its discovery by countless people in an urban area (such as Los Angeles). It can easily be classified as animal cruelty via neglect, and it's a miracle that even an agency as incompetent as CIA didn't swarm the area immediately. If I had any authority left I would personally be spearheading an inquiry; unfortunately I don't.
They were originally discovered in Mexico, it seems. then after they were first sighted there, they started appearing elsewhere in the world. The term EBANI is such: A Spanish acronym for "Entidad Biological Anomalous No Identificada": unidentified anomalous biological entity.

This video is how i first heard about them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmzx3TyBGE&t=26s
I think it's all just ordinary items that look weird from a distance, and you have a lot of superstitious people making inferences from it.
(01-06-2017, 10:04 AM)ChaosRose Wrote: I think it's all just ordinary items that look weird from a distance, and you have a lot of superstitious people making inferences from it.

not everyone that see's UFOs are superstitious or has low education, i have seen something strange in the sky myself several yrs ago, and i was in college, working towards my Associates degree. i only decided they were UFOs after i had ran out of options of what they could be as they were not acting like anything i knew in the natural world are supposed to act. it honestly gave me the chills cuz i couldn't explain it, mind you i live and breathe paranormal stuff and watch reality shows and read books, and i still didn't think they were UFO's until they vanished suddenly which was in addition to their strange behavior.

we aren't all kooks.
(01-06-2017, 07:07 PM)Soapstone Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 10:04 AM)ChaosRose Wrote: I think it's all just ordinary items that look weird from a distance, and you have a lot of superstitious people making inferences from it.

not everyone that see's UFOs are superstitious or has low education, i have seen something strange in the sky myself several yrs ago, and i was in college, working towards my Associates degree. i only decided they were UFOs after i had ran out of options of what they could be as they were not acting like anything i knew in the natural world are supposed to act. it honestly gave me the chills cuz i couldn't explain it, mind you i live and breathe paranormal stuff and watch reality shows and read books, and i still didn't think they were UFO's until they vanished suddenly which was in addition to their strange behavior.

we aren't all kooks.

EBANI are a different animal than just a classic UFO. Usually, people think they're witches or some other crazy thing. And yes, those people are superstitious people.