Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not happy
Ok. I just got a Ouija Board for Christmas as my daughter knew how much I wanted one. I opened the box and put the board on a flat surface. I then asked the board if anybody was there and the planchette didn't move at all. I tried several times and got the same results. I told my family about this and my daughter said maybe nobody wants to talk to me or maybe its a trickster or something. Has this happened to others before?
Ouija exists in your mind, its not an unproven from the other side. its been shown its ideomotor effect and nothing more. Watch a ghost show then play it with a believer and you will get answers... that one of you create.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
I had the same problem. I think we just have very steady hands. Lol.

Get a bunch of friends together and turn down the lights. You should have some fun.
Thank you both for the advice. I tried to talk to it this morning and got nothing but this time when I said Goodbye, it said goodbye, and then the planchette fell off the board. I think I'm being told to leave the board alone or something. I feel that I shouldn't use it now or ever because just getting a goodbye is a bad omen
(12-26-2016, 12:18 PM)otherwordly Wrote: Thank you both for the advice. I tried to talk to it this morning and got nothing but this time when I said Goodbye, it said goodbye, and then the planchette fell off the board. I think I'm being told to leave the board alone or something. I feel that I shouldn't use it now or ever because just getting a goodbye is a bad omen

I think you might be taking a game board way too seriously.
ChaosRose, I have used many boards in the past and I have never failed to contact a spirit till now. I am taking it seriously as this has never happened to me before and my gut feeling is, DON'T USE IT. I trust my gut feelings and when my body says don't use it, I don't use it. Ever since I got the message Goodbye and the Planchette falling off the board I have had bad feelings that something bad is going to happen if I use it again and that I should break it into 7 pieces, sprinkle holy water on it and bury it. My daughter went to 5 stores and it was only found in the 5th store. The other stores didn't have it. So it sits on my bookshelf in my room and there it will stay. When we move, I will never use it there either. I will either put it on my bookshelf or put it somewhere out of my line of sight.
Wouldn't spirits need to be proven to exist before you hold a conversation with one?[/u]
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Well I do believe in spirits, as I have talked to them many times using a Ouija Board. All the ones I have spoken go have been good ones and have given me logs of advice, but it really freaked me out when all I got was a goodbye from my new board. My daughter told me to give it a week and try it again. She said maybe the spirits weren't talking because its Christmas and all that.
Santa makes them stop cus they Always wanna b on the nice list
Okay first thing first... Are you using the Ouija by yourself? The whole spirits aren't talking cause its Christmas theory is quiet funny. What type of environment are you using the Ouija in?