Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Headless shadow
12-17-2016, 08:41 PM
Headless shadow
Twice now in the last week, my son's mother has seen a headless shadow by her bed. I have never heard of such an apparition, and I was hoping to find someone that might know something about them.

Some background, she is a total skeptic and has never had any kind of paranormal experience before a week ago. I have seen many shadow people, the small ones that disappear around corners when seen, but not in about 20 years.

The apparitions appeared while she was asleep or nearly asleep. First, it was at the foot of the bed, and the second time right beside her. On the second occasion she said it kind of lunged at her, but in a manner that suggested it was just a feint, and not a serious attempt to touch.

One thing that I think may be related, about a month ago I began researching some very dark topics, namely pizzagate and accusations of ritual sacrifice and cannibalism in the Vatican. The first apparition appeared while I was watching a video of Ted Gunderson describing his investigations on the subject. The second appeared the same day I made a series of posts about it on Facebook. I was out of the room on both occurrences.

Both times, she said that the apparition resembled me physically, but obviously without a head. The first time terrified her, but as we have a two year old son, the second time she was so tired that she barely reacted. She is very unsettled by this. As I said she is a complete skeptic so I have no reason to question what she saw. It's possible it was some kind of dream state but she has never had anything like this happen, and she said she was quite sure it was the same figure on both occasions.

Does anyone have any ideas on what this may be, or where I might find more information on something like this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Headless shadow
Study parasomnias' you already stated she was sleeping or near sleep[/u]

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
12-17-2016, 09:36 PM
I am familiar. The main thing that makes me think it's something else is that nothing like this has ever happened to her, not even during the first six months of our son's life where we barely slept due to severe colic.

Also, the fact that it occurred either in sleep or near sleep leads me to believe that if it is not a hallucination, that it is something that is not actually here, but some kind of projection or directed energy.

The subjects I have been researching and sharing have been heavily censored, and involve very powerful people. The timing and circumstances have me strongly inclined to believe that it is an attempt to keep me from further researching and exposing this information. Until recently I didn't give much credence to black magic but the strength in which these people believe has given me reason to question my assumptions.
12-17-2016, 10:57 PM
I'd be more inclined to believe it's hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucinations than anything paranormal.
12-18-2016, 08:51 AM
(12-17-2016 08:41 PM)Aspiringcyborg Wrote:  Twice now in the last week, my son's mother has seen a headless shadow by her bed. I have never heard of such an apparition, and I was hoping to find someone that might know something about them.

Some background, she is a total skeptic and has never had any kind of paranormal experience before a week ago. I have seen many shadow people, the small ones that disappear around corners when seen, but not in about 20 years.

The apparitions appeared while she was asleep or nearly asleep. First, it was at the foot of the bed, and the second time right beside her. On the second occasion she said it kind of lunged at her, but in a manner that suggested it was just a feint, and not a serious attempt to touch.

One thing that I think may be related, about a month ago I began researching some very dark topics, namely pizzagate and accusations of ritual sacrifice and cannibalism in the Vatican. The first apparition appeared while I was watching a video of Ted Gunderson describing his investigations on the subject. The second appeared the same day I made a series of posts about it on Facebook. I was out of the room on both occurrences.

Both times, she said that the apparition resembled me physically, but obviously without a head. The first time terrified her, but as we have a two year old son, the second time she was so tired that she barely reacted. She is very unsettled by this. As I said she is a complete skeptic so I have no reason to question what she saw. It's possible it was some kind of dream state but she has never had anything like this happen, and she said she was quite sure it was the same figure on both occasions.

Does anyone have any ideas on what this may be, or where I might find more information on something like this?
I think that the exit of the soul from the body and the back of the person.