Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shadow Creatures living in my home?
12-13-2016, 12:07 PM
Shadow Creatures living in my home?
I want to clear up some things before I begin, mostly for myself, but also so that I give the facts to whoever reads this, and don't just share the paranormal. I have a black cat named Puck, and while I consider him stupid, he is actually quite intelligent and friendly. I have even taught him a multitude of tricks. I live in a house with my mum, stepdad, twin brother (we're not legit twins, but close enough.), younger sister, and baby sister of only nine months. We also have a border collie dog, but she is really old and spends most of her time outside.

Anyways, onto the stories. This started a few months ago I think, I don't pay attention to dates. I was in my room completing an assignment on my computer, when I saw a black shadow, the size of my cat, hop off my bed (my bed is creaky and it made the noise) and walk past my legs twice. Once heading away from the door, and once heading out of my room. I was busy and didn't pay attention. Not even a minute later, I hear my cat from the window, meowing to be let in. I do so, and go to pet him, and he is freezing. Not ice cold, but cold as if he had been outside for a while, and not inside the stuffy house.

This cat figure has been showing up at random points in time, with no pattern. As far as I know, it isn't malicious, but that could change. I have only seen it through my perifrial vision,(Is that what you call it? When you see something out of the corner of your eye? so I do not know if it is just me. This strange cat almost acts like my real cat's sister, who died. Can the dead spirit of a close animal friend (Yeah, I was a sad child.) become a shadow creature if they died malisiously? Chloe, the dead cat, supposedly drank anti-freeze, but I have reason to believe my neighbour killed her.

Sorry for the long post, I try not to rant too much.

-Reid.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Shadow Creatures living in my home?
Sounds like corner eye phenomenon where your vision tricks you.
http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles/...omena.html

We also have Entoptic phenomenon which occurs within the eye.
12-14-2016, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 04:29 AM by rudidur.)
RE: Shadow Creatures living in my home?
(12-13-2016 12:07 PM)AliceReid Wrote:  I want to clear up some things before I begin, mostly for myself, but also so that I give the facts to whoever reads this, and don't just share the paranormal. I have a black cat named Puck, and while I consider him stupid, he is actually quite intelligent and friendly. I have even taught him a multitude of tricks. I live in a house with my mum, stepdad, twin brother (we're not legit twins, but close enough.), younger sister, and baby sister of only nine months. We also have a border collie dog, but she is really old and spends most of her time outside.

Anyways, onto the stories. This started a few months ago I think, I don't pay attention to dates. I was in my room completing an assignment on my computer, when I saw a black shadow, the size of my cat, hop off my bed (my bed is creaky and it made the noise) and walk past my legs twice. Once heading away from the door, and once heading out of my room. I was busy and didn't pay attention. Not even a minute later, I hear my cat from the window, meowing to be let in. I do so, and go to pet him, and he is freezing. Not ice cold, but cold as if he had been outside for a while, and not inside the stuffy house.

This cat figure has been showing up at random points in time, with no pattern. As far as I know, it isn't malicious, but that could change. I have only seen it through my perifrial vision,(Is that what you call it? When you see something out of the corner of your eye? so I do not know if it is just me. This strange cat almost acts like my real cat's sister, who died. Can the dead spirit of a close animal friend (Yeah, I was a sad child.) become a shadow creature if they died malisiously? Chloe, the dead cat, supposedly drank anti-freeze, but I have reason to believe my neighbour killed her.

Sorry for the long post, I try not to rant too much.

I think that your conclusion is correct.
Incidentally, have you seen a cat spirit of a deceased cat.
It may seem so impossible, you were the right time in the right place.
  Human lens in the center of vision becomes less conductive years, secondary lens is still intact and with it the more you see, depending on how much you side vision.
Therefore, children at an early age sometimes see more than they should just can not explain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shadow Creatures Haunted 98 115,520 11-14-2017 11:13 AM
Last Post: ouijalover123
  Has anyone encountered benign shadow creatures? robinsone987 3 2,065 03-10-2017 05:21 PM
Last Post: Night11
  Mini Shadow Creatures tayarama 1 1,897 08-29-2015 12:09 AM
Last Post: Zula Girl
  Shadow creatures - animals? littleghost 0 1,247 06-22-2015 04:30 PM
Last Post: littleghost
  Shadow Creatures case. Miguel 3 1,810 06-07-2015 09:50 AM
Last Post: ChaosRose