Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And another one bites the dust ....
Just watched a string of 'Ancient Aliens' shows and I was shocked to realize there were literally dozens more UFO crashes claimed than just Roswell.

Now I'm having trouble believing any of those stories because I have a real problem believing any super intelligent beings can cross miles of light years that are probably frought with way more hazards than just our own Van Allen belt, they get here anyway .... and suddenly get stupid less than a mile high and crash, apparantly repeatedly when you hear the same story beginning over and over .... funny too that fact is simply never mentioned as far as I have seen. And that Linda Moulton Howell drives me crazy, I mean staunch sceptics may be a pain in the rear, but that woman seems to take it the other way ... she believes in everything !
Just Google the best UFO pranks and hoaxes.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(12-10-2016, 10:09 PM)Wizardofozone Wrote: Just watched a string of 'Ancient Aliens' shows and I was shocked to realize there were literally dozens more UFO crashes claimed than just Roswell.

Now I'm having trouble believing any of those stories because I have a real problem believing any super intelligent beings can cross miles of light years that are probably frought with way more hazards than just our own Van Allen belt, they get here anyway .... and suddenly get stupid less than a mile high and crash, apparantly repeatedly when you hear the same story beginning over and over .... funny too that fact is simply never mentioned as far as I have seen. And that Linda Moulton Howell drives me crazy, I mean staunch sceptics may be a pain in the rear, but that woman seems to take it the other way ... she believes in everything !

My question about UFO's is more like this. An intelligent alien race has technology to fly faster than the speed of light and also have enough life support to last such an extremely long trip, so why would they want to stop here?

It can't be water or minerals since we find out more and more that this is available all over the universe. It couldn't be food since alien DNA would probably incompatible with DNA as evolved on Earth and any food growing here would be indigestible to an alien. So why?
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

If there is life out there similar to us, I'd have to just take a guess and say they would come here because of that same crazy urge we have on this planet ... curiosity, that urge to go down to the Titanic and stare at it. Climbing a mountain ... ( because it's there) Or the best 2 examples on cable tv right now ... Volunteering for no gain to be treated like a green beret, or sent to live alone in some God forsaken tract of hell's half acre without a rifle ... jeez, .... almost makes an alien visit seem natural ...
The entirety of the galaxy has been explored by a community whose population boasts 30 digits. If a planet's air can sustain organisms, there's activity. Even though Sagronian touchdown to Earth is not daily routine by any stretch, it is actually more frequent than the documentation of human society has kept track of. Galactic travel has reached a point where even the most novice pilot is expected to display decent coordination since the tools are there to make it incredibly easy. There are a few crash landings on record; Roswell isn't one of them.

Linda Moulton Howe irritates me too. Her piece on Machu Picchu was particularly brainless.
(12-11-2016, 12:42 AM)Heavy Wind Wrote: The entirety of the galaxy has been explored by a community whose population boasts 30 digits. If a planet's air can sustain organisms, there's activity. Even though Sagronian touchdown to Earth is not daily routine by any stretch, it is actually more frequent than the documentation of human society has kept track of. Galactic travel has reached a point where even the most novice pilot is expected to display decent coordination since the tools are there to make it incredibly easy. There are a few crash landings on record; Roswell isn't one of them.

Linda Moulton Howe irritates me too. Her piece on Machu Picchu was particularly brainless.

Heh ... Sagronians ... those scamps !Icontexto-emoticons-08-032x032
(12-11-2016, 12:42 AM)Heavy Wind Wrote: Linda Moulton Howe irritates me too. Her piece on Machu Picchu was particularly brainless.

Yeah, I wish they would draw her eyebrows a little better.

Ancient Aliens alternately makes me laugh and groan. I want to ask them why the supposed ancient aliens built everything out of stone and not from aluminum. Another peeve of mine is when they say the precision was so fine it could only have been done with a machine. They obviously haven't asked a machinist.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

(12-11-2016, 03:07 PM)Darkforeboding Wrote: Ancient Aliens alternately makes me laugh and groan. I want to ask them why the supposed ancient aliens built everything out of stone and not from aluminum. Another peeve of mine is when they say the precision was so fine it could only have been done with a machine. They obviously haven't asked a machinist.

This wins the day. The "precision of machines" takes on so many ironic meanings.

(12-11-2016, 03:07 PM)Darkforeboding Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 12:42 AM)Heavy Wind Wrote: Linda Moulton Howe irritates me too. Her piece on Machu Picchu was particularly brainless.

Yeah, I wish they would draw her eyebrows a little better.

Ancient Aliens alternately makes me laugh and groan. I want to ask them why the supposed ancient aliens built everything out of stone and not from aluminum. Another peeve of mine is when they say the precision was so fine it could only have been done with a machine. They obviously haven't asked a machinist.

Oh man you got that right ! Don't even get me started on the so called machine precision ! I've watch shows where they are saying "one cannot slip even a sheet of paper into the seams", as I'm squinting to see the speaker because the sunlight is so peircingly strong at all the seams. lol ! Besides, my weak brain simply figures that a gritty 100 ton stone pressed on top of another stone for thousands of years makes so many friction points I wouldn't expect a piece of paper in any case to slip into a seam of that nature ... I will concede however that the most interesting point they bring up occasionally are things like the total sameness of entire building design from cultures 1000's of miles apart .... especially the everpresent ascending stairs ... seems too prevelent to be just coincidence but I havn't even the wildest personal speculation on how that happened.
Current evolutionary development pl. Earth is the time of the "first tier", which still continues and this time the "ordeal" of all living bitjev and plants that selectively dying out what does not survive, and at this time we happen to live. In the second stage of evolution, the diversity of physical facial features vary the monotony.

Evolution "second-level" somewhere on the planet in a distant space brezkraju have rational beings and their souls at the disposal of several cloned bodies for physical tasks, which easily changed if necessary; their planet does not have any animal world, except for a few plants with very dilute species. With biotechnology to create almost any proxies thereof without the superfluous ballast.
Fantasy earthlings but the newcomers from space as unique creatures, which can not distinguish the facial features differentiate them according to certain outfits.

Live on a planet with the diversity of life is basically a must 'for outside Earth int. creatures. ;

Wait and experience level of perfection and then live in that perfection is essentially the loss of all human freedoms and its spontaneous acts by man unleashed, because the more advanced, more limited in various extreme laws and traps to make this completeness introduced in people's lives.

Highly civilized space creatures have also genetically modified brain or brainwashed, which act as the brain of the robot.
Former simplicity are replaced with exactly defined order, the sequence of the current situation, which is their civilization. They work as a whole; the birth of new members has long been a matter of joy and the two opposite sexes, but all artfully numerically limited; therefore, the family does not mean anything; their ways and views of life is confined to the science and technology of conquering space, as celote.Tudi our planet is sown with their inventions and fruits. Their abundance is limited to about 150 individuals and belong to another evolutionary level before the end. All of these specimens are processed souls long Evol. development.

But leaving behind the planets in the knowledge that they have everything in their power, and this gives them strength and momentum and literally jump from one to another.
They started with the planet, which for them ended the first evolutionary stage, then left because their planet has been in a state of destruction and saturation. They settled on a dead planet and survive because quite simply biotechnology, which have been upgraded with new minerals found on the planet. Through the evolution of the darker areas of the universe where sunlight paralyzed, they have eyes changed, they became more and more pervasive protected with additional lenses trap, the lungs have completely shriveled, replaced by the additional authority and is dosed with a small pill.

For its perfection does not serve the ideal of the planet, such as Earth, because on it feel confined to birthing and dying. But still like to stay close to our of blue planet, where the anchor on the Moon, and occasionally they wander to and fro. The lifetime of the body, they extended to over a thousand let.Za them live on the same earth as me, having to leave the land and live in the sea