Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
85% of gay people are possessed by ghosts
12-10-2016, 06:28 AM
85% of gay people are possessed by ghosts
“The main reason behind the gay orientation of some men is that they are possessed by female ghosts,” the article claims. “It is the female ghost in them that is attracted to other men.”

Conversely, the article continues, lesbianism is the result of women who suffer “the presence of male ghosts in them.”
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/12/85-ga...-429849285

The ignorance just keeps amazing me and of course they tack on the word science.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: 85% of gay people are possessed by ghosts
That article is insane! WOW, I would love to have a conversation with the people that came to this conclusion. Unbelievable.
12-11-2016, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 06:36 AM by Janus.)
(12-10-2016 10:35 PM)feelingisbelieving Wrote:  That article is insane! WOW, I would love to have a conversation with the people that came to this conclusion. Unbelievable.

Talking to such people as becomes evident here from time to time is pointless. As these people are mentally unwell. They hold a belief that cannot be swayed. If you disagree with them it is because you do not believe, or because you are possessed. Or some other unprovable but to them, in their deluded state, logical justification for your attitude.
Arguing with the unwell is both pointless & unhelpful. These individuals need medication, not a debate.

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
12-15-2016, 06:46 PM
I'm wondering where this puts people who are transgender and also gay.
12-16-2016, 06:37 AM
(12-15-2016 06:46 PM)Faranormal Wrote:  I'm wondering where this puts people who are transgender and also gay.

I think you are expecting a level of mental competency & joined together logic that exceeds anyone who believes such rubbish.

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
12-16-2016, 11:15 AM
Native Americans often termed transgender people as "two-spirit" along similar lines.

But they also were very open with regard to sexuality.

I dunno. I'm gay mainly because women exist, but also a little bit because men exist. Pretty sure I'm not possessed. I'm not a desirable target for a possession.
12-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Also if you read research by the likes of Kinsey, then sexuality is not a fixed reality. It has environmental factors, for example within prisons where behaviours change & also other such factors which change peoples behaviour, but not their sexuality.
I use to work as a sexual health outreach worker, working with men who have sex with men in public sex environments. That is with men, some of whom did not identify themselves as gay or bisexual & who had sex in environments such as Gyms, night clubs, nudist beaches, public toilets, laybys etc.
Sexuality & sex are often not the same thing.

12-16-2016, 06:58 PM
When I first looked at this I thought to myself, "wow, that's really bigoted, closed minded, and insulting."

Then I began remembering all the times I'd read about people that believed in past lives and some of their ideas that, for example, someone might be afraid of water because they drowned in a previous existence or claustrophobic because they suffocated. I began to wonder how far apart these two ideas actually were.

No, I don't believe people with alternate sexual attractions are possessed by ghosts of a different gender. What would come after that? Does everyone with an alternate lifestyle have some kind of ghost living in them? No, they just have an alternate lifestyle.

-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE
12-17-2016, 05:50 AM
(12-16-2016 06:58 PM)Darkforeboding Wrote:  Does everyone with an alternate lifestyle have some kind of ghost living in them? No, they just have an alternate lifestyle.

I had not followed that line of thought before. But doing so, it would also suggest that only people possessed by a ghost that believes in Christianity could become Christian.
so they are not really Christians, the ones who are suggesting this. They are really sad possessed individuals who need to find a Muslim Ghost to possess them so they can become better people...Icontexto-emoticons-06-032x032Icontexto-emoticons-06-032x032

12-17-2016, 09:11 AM
Which brings us to the other point in this line of reasoning. Mainline Christian theology is that ghosts, by which is meant spirits of people that have died, don't exist on Earth, that when a person dies their soul goes directly to the place determined for them (Heaven, Hell, Purgatory) and anything perceived as a ghost is actually a demon or other entity trying to pass itself off as a ghost. Thinking that way there would be no ghost of anyone left to possess anyone. Mainline Christian belief also doesn't believe in reincarnation.

-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE