Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge

"Actually, Daniel and I packed our 7 Spirits; e.g., 1st Spirit – gold Mercy seat, 2nd Spirit – gold Ark of the Testimony, 3rd Spirit – gold Table for the Shewbread, 4th Spirit – gold Candlestick, 5th Spirit – gold Ephod-Girdle, 6th Spirit – gold Breastplate, and our 7th Spirit – gold Altar of Incense (4 horns), together with Moses' skeleton and Torah scroll (2 horns), inside our brass Altar of Burnt Offering (4 horns), and cemented with Pozzolanic concrete that same 10 horns Mishkan inside eastern Scroll Trench, capping them with Heelstone. Are they still there; below Ezekiel's lion head, calf head, man face, and flying eagle; below Daniel's lion head, eagle's wings, bear head, and leopard head? 'Yes, that 10 horns Mishkan still is, even Ezekiel's iron wheels', confirmed Kate Davies, general manager of Stonehenge. Go figure? Shofar." G-D

#Mishkan4FeetBelowHeelstone
#HeelstoneArk

Washington's Testament, 21 January 1653,
Little Braxted, Essex County, England G.B.

On his deathbed Rev. Laurence Washington (1602-1653) ancestor of U.S. first President George Washington (1732-1799) who inherited from his father Sir Laurence Washington (1579-1643) ownership of Stonehenge in Great Britain said;
Embedded in the Ancient's Concrete mixture of 1 part Bluestone and 3 parts Limestone cement, four feet (4 ft, 1.2 m) below my Helestone in Wilts, is my brass Altar of Burnt Offering (5c-5c-3c) containing my Seven (7) gold Tabernacle relics:
My gold Mercy Seat (2.5c-1.5c), my gold Ark of the Testimony (2.5c-1.5c-1.5c), my gold Table for the Shewbread (2c-1c-1.5c), my gold Candlestick, my gold Ephod-Girdle, my gold Breastplate, and my gold Altar of Incense (1c-1c-2c), are there.

Elizabeth Washington, baptized at
Tring Parish, 17 August 1636
Herefordshire, England

Have you checked your facts?
Lawrence Washington did live when you say & he was the great great grandfather of George Washington. But the only references to him having owned Stonehenge or having said anything about it on his death bed are a number of almost identical posts made over the past few years & attached to other legitimate sources as comments.
What is known & recorded about him is that he died in poverty leaving nothing.
We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Janus for this post:
  • Garry Denke
Yes.

Why were OP links deleted?

The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volumes 15-16
G-D
All that book link says is that he possibly owned it at some point.
It gives two different Laurence Washington's as consecutive owners. The first is a Knight the second Esq. But it also says the second one of those did not in fact own it. It was his daughter if you read all of the booklet & not just the part that suits your needs. It also states that the daughter received it from the wife of a future owner & she inherited it.
So if Laurence Washington Knight did own it. It was for a very very short time as in the 12 years the booklet says he may have owned it. He may have owned it, then passed it on to an unknown party. It was then, we are told left to the wife of a future owner who passed it on to the daughter of the second Laurence Washington.
So there are some inaccuracies in ownership & thus plenty of room to doubt the book as a source of accurate information.
What is historical fact, is that the descendent of George Washington may have owned something called Stonehenge or Stonedge. But not at the time of his death. As he is described as "destitute" in some descriptions. And in all descriptions of him, he certainly did not own anything that had any value at his death, that we know for a fact.
Also the booklet makes it clear. The sources are unclear about what they are referring to when it comes to Stonehenge. It is clearly mentioned that the stones are known locally as Stonedge & that the writers are often using hearsay not always facts.
We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
  • Garry Denke
Your link was deleted because you are not supposed to post links until you have posted the minimum amount, should read the rules section.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to starpixie for this post:
  • Garry Denke
(12-08-2016, 10:57 AM)Janus Wrote: All that book link says is that he possibly owned it at some point.

Books links of OP say otherwise.
(if you took time to read them)

(12-08-2016, 11:52 AM)starpixie Wrote: Your link was deleted because you are not supposed to post links until
you have posted the minimum amount, should read the rules section.

Okay then, Janus lies prevail.
(nice site, good luck with it)
I am taking my ball and going home

G-D

ALL of the OP links Deleted.
Pip pip. Jolly good. Cheerio.

G-D
I have no reading comprehension skills as its been explained numerous times about forum rules
And, for anyone that wishes to hunt down those references anyway, there is no indication that any of the items listed were actually THE items from Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem and not either items used in Masonic rites or some other reproductions of those items.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Darkforeboding for this post:
  • Garry Denke
This is just an attempt to get the story out there, in an attempt to legitimise it.
Some people just google something & if it pops up on Google a couple of times it must be true.
Strangely some books arrived today, that I brought a few days ago on ebay, one is by Tony "doc" Shiels. Who has faked a few stories in his time, including a photo of Nessie.
  • Garry Denke
I found one of those Lost Ark of the Covenant things when I was digging in the garden.

It was a nuisance, I had to dig it all out and it was massive. Made great firewood though.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Faranormal for this post:
  • Garry Denke