Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shadow on the wall
11-18-2016, 04:48 PM
Shadow on the wall
Hi, my sister took a picture in the hospital which shows a black shadow on the wall, my mum is lying just below it and had passed away less than an hour before. It looks like someone leaning over her.
Shadow couldn't have been caused by anything else. How do you add pics here?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Shadow on the wall
(11-18-2016 04:48 PM)Minime72 Wrote:  Hi, my sister took a picture in the hospital which shows a black shadow on the wall, my mum is lying just below it and had passed away less than an hour before. It looks like someone leaning over her.
Shadow couldn't have been caused by anything else. How do you add pics here?

Put it on photobucket, or tiny pic or another picture host
11-18-2016, 05:36 PM
[Image: Resized_20161106_034937-1.jpg]
11-18-2016, 05:52 PM
I could get horribly technical about light sources, penumbra spans, shadow angles, why you'd shoot that particular part of the wall, or just question "shadow couldn't have been caused by anything else" but I'm not gonna do that. This is a known and documented phenomena, often interpreted as the spirit ascending from the body. The usual response to the passing of a parent isn't to immediately hoax a ghost photo, so I'm going to rule out fakery. You also have my sympathies.

Shadows on walls are a documented thing that happens. Spirits rising from the recently deceased are also a documented thing that happens.

Evidence is there to be examined, but if this is all we have, could go either way.
11-19-2016, 05:29 AM
We didn't shoot that part of the wall. I have cropped the picture as it shows my deceased mother (we had raised concerns around her care prior to her passing so wanted pics particularly of her arms)
11-19-2016, 06:57 AM
(11-18-2016 05:52 PM)Faranormal Wrote:  I could get horribly technical about light sources, penumbra spans, shadow angles, why you'd shoot that particular part of the wall, or just question "shadow couldn't have been caused by anything else" but I'm not gonna do that. This is a known and documented phenomena, often interpreted as the spirit ascending from the body. The usual response to the passing of a parent isn't to immediately hoax a ghost photo, so I'm going to rule out fakery. You also have my sympathies.

Shadows on walls are a documented thing that happens. Spirits rising from the recently deceased are also a documented thing that happens.

Evidence is there to be examined, but if this is all we have, could go either way.

The residue is dispersed soul or human energy deceased
Strong human energy or spirit is always in the entire form without clothes and be seen.
Also you saw.

Ostanek razpršene duše ali človeške energije pokojnega
Močna človeška energija ali duh je vedno v celotni obliki brez oblek in se vidi.
11-19-2016, 01:47 PM
I feel evil off it. I don't think it's your Mother leaning over her body. Do you suspect foul play?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shadow On Wall geogirlforever 10 3,760 08-02-2009 08:45 PM
Last Post: geogirlforever