Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Male Candle Shipped had Broken Neck. Target in Cervical Collar
10-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Red Male Candle Shipped had Broken Neck. Target in Cervical Collar
Everytime I did candle spells they worked.

I once did a magical working for a close friend.

It was a love spell that utilized male figure and female figure candles.

I had mail ordered the candles and was dismayed to find the male candle with its neck broken.

I asked my friend if she wanted to proceed or order another one.

Since she was eager, I named the candle and proceeded with the ritual.

About two weeks later, as we sat in a bar, we were simply mind blown when her love interest entered the bar in a neck collar.

Incidentally, I was maid of honor at their wedding.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Red Male Candle Shipped had Broken Neck. Target in Cervical Collar
I have to say, it was stupid to proceed with a ritual using not just flawed, but damaged candles. The only power that ritual has is in the mind of the practitioner. Ritual is mental magic, it allows us to play out something here, that has energy on a different level & you used something that created a damaged image here & thus there.
I would strongly suggest you buy Delores Ashcroft-Nowicki's book Highways of the mind & learn why the mind is such a powerful magical tool & thus why what you did was so very wrong.
I would also suggest you read C G Jung. He wrote about something called Synchronicity. Synchronicity is a casual connection, that has meaning to you. That is a meaning to the human mind.
The logic of your candle magic candle having a broken neck & him having a neck collar is casual coincidence. But it has meaning to you. His neck is NOT broken, if it were, he would need more than a neck collar.
Thankfully your magic is weak.

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
10-29-2016, 06:03 AM
Wow, that was an interesting story! She still got her man though. Does he still get neck problems/injuries from time to time?
10-31-2016, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 07:27 PM by indrid.)
(10-29-2016 05:03 AM)Janus Wrote:  I have to say, it was stupid to proceed with a ritual using not just flawed, but damaged candles. The only power that ritual has is in the mind of the practitioner. Ritual is mental magic, it allows us to play out something here, that has energy on a different level & you used something that created a damaged image here & thus there.
I would strongly suggest you buy Delores Ashcroft-Nowicki's book Highways of the mind & learn why the mind is such a powerful magical tool & thus why what you did was so very wrong.
I would also suggest you read C G Jung. He wrote about something called Synchronicity. Synchronicity is a casual connection, that has meaning to you. That is a meaning to the human mind.
The logic of your candle magic candle having a broken neck & him having a neck collar is casual coincidence. But it has meaning to you. His neck is NOT broken, if it were, he would need more than a neck collar.
Thankfully your magic is weak.

No my magic is strong. What are the odds. Maybe one in a billion.

I was very young when I did that spell and so was my friend.

I have grown in wisdom over the years and am now an advanced practitioner.

My current reading is geared towards exploring Linda Falario's book and Deck The Shadow Tarot.

I will give you other examples of magic that worked.

I once was for a time a proficient tarot reader.

I read for a friend of mine who happened to be black. I told him within six months he would meet a white girl with long blonde hair and that she would be a major love of his life. He then met her and they went on to have two children together.

Another time my best friend, candle magic girl, asked me what impressions I got off a house she was going to rent. I told her that something to do with fire would occur there but not to worry because there would not be a fire in the house. Shortly thereafter her husband was convicted on Federal Arson charges.

He was an IV heroin user with demolition experience from being over in Germany in the army. He owed the mafia money, he was an industrial garbage driver and they asked him to set an explosion to kill a brother in law. He did set the explosion but at a time when he knew brother in law would not be there.

I also get impressions off metal jewlery.

I did a reading for one woman and heard the name Cindy being screamed. I told the woman and she told me her live in lover recently left her for a woman named Cindy.

When I read for her friend, it was a pewter pendant. I told her this wolf pendant was very refreshing but she should wear it higher on her neck as something there needed healing. She pulled her hair aside and showed me a huge goiter.

I have had many other experiences.

Sorry if your magic doesn't work but mine does all the time.
10-31-2016, 07:40 PM
May as well cash in on your abilities and be the first to prove it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pr...paranormal
10-31-2016, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 11:50 PM by indrid.)
That's very intetesting. Kind of an American Idol for the paranormal.

Another thing that recently occurred was my 38 year old daughter a nurse who had been having marital problems but desperately wanted a baby with another man she had known for 18 years.

My late aunt who was like a mother to me had given me a lovely Alexandrite Ruby and gave her engagement ring to my daughter.

My daughter asked if she should have a baby with the man she was leaving her husband for. I held the ring and heard NO SCREAMED.

I told her this and she was disappointed and asked if I could get more information. I then heard ALL IN GOOD TIME.

Soon thereafter the man went back to an old girlfriend and everything came out in the open with her husband and I am expecting my third grandchild in late June 2017

Another experience I had reading for my daughter as I scryed with an obsidian orb. I heard luck will be found west of Springfield MA.

Shortly thereafter she got a job in Chicopee MA just a tad west of Springfield. She is a nurse and absolutely loves her job.

We live in CT.

There are many other experiences I've had too.

Prize for psychic abilities.

I'm sure there are many legitimate physics.

(10-29-2016 06:03 AM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Wow, that was an interesting story! She still got her man though. Does he still get neck problems/injuries from time to time?

Actually he died of AIDS from IV drug use.

But he never had neck problems after that.

My friend was lucky they hadn't had sex in years as he was unable to have an erection from the heroin use.

So when we found out that he was HIV positive, she got tested and luckily she was negative.