Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
DJINN
10-28-2016, 07:25 PM
DJINN
I found an amazing place on the internet called DJINN LAIR.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...ZFq9JnJMYQ

And I am awaiting my ritually prepared ring. The ritual is over and my ring ships tonight.

It is a Madrid djinn that I will be working with.

Here is a video where you can see smoke rise from a Djinn ring. The woman in the video is Shanti who I purchased my ring from.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...Pj0HN4XUpA

I also purchased a book Djinn Magic from Amazon.

So that is what I've been up to lately. I'll let you know when my ring comes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: DJINN
This is very interesting and I just read it in Jinn Magick.

If a Djinn comes to you in snake form it is a good Djinn.

Last night I dreamt of a large snake.

I have never dreamt of snakes before.
10-29-2016, 04:34 AM
Dont be fooled by ordinary tricks
10-29-2016, 11:50 AM
Cheaper than buying & using a match box. You can buy the right product for £2 or less from a magical supplier & that will give you lots of smoke.
With the right product you burn the paper & put the sah on your fingers, then like the match box, just rub your fingers.
However there are various other smoke effects available too., so smoke can be produced in most situations.

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
10-29-2016, 12:12 PM
What wish do you want your Djinn to grant?
10-31-2016, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 07:04 PM by indrid.)
I am going to wear the ring constantly and am prepared to share my chakras with the Madrid Djinn.

If you check out this link you can see how earnest the supplier is.
A 5 day ritual was performed introducing the Djinn to me.

I'm pretty sure we will resonate well.

The Djinn are theorized as being ancient reptilian shapeshifting race.

I've been having mystical experiences most of my life so I look forward to the Djinn helping me develop further along with material wish of obtaining a job in my field.

All my life I either worked in Public Health for the State or in private practices and MRIs as a medical transcriptionist. Also worked in hospitals.

So anything in medical field.

Sorry here is link.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...ZFq9JnJMYQ
10-31-2016, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 09:12 PM by MaCan.)
(10-31-2016 07:03 PM)indrid Wrote:  If you check out this link you can see how earnest the supplier is.

I believe they are. Naturally sellers would want to sell their products as many as they can, and they just can't do that if they can't speak about their products well.

Well I must say at first, I thought you're trying to acquire a Djinn from Madrid or something Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032, but when I follow the link, it turns out to be 'Marid'.

If you believe it'll work for you, then it's your choice. But by considering the price you have to pay for the end-products.... Honestly, I don't really know what to say...

I think in the end, I can only wish you a good luck and I hope it'll work to your expectation.
10-31-2016, 09:40 PM
Thank you. I have high hopes and I am a believer.
11-01-2016, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 08:07 AM by UglyNRude.)
(10-31-2016 07:03 PM)indrid Wrote:  The Djinn are theorized as being ancient reptilian shapeshifting race.

Generally, they are known as creatures made out of fire

Jinn are also called genies, so that's where making a wish to a genie comes from (like in Alladin).

I'm sceptical even about the existence of djinn, but let's assume they exist, then Satan is supposedly one as well. If you play with fire, you can get burnt.

Wow, these prices. A fool and his money are soon parted.
I'll post a url when I reach the required number of posts
11-01-2016, 08:52 AM
(11-01-2016 07:57 AM)ParaAbnormal Wrote:  I'm sceptical even about the existence of djinn, but let's assume they exist, then Satan is supposedly one as well. If you play with fire, you can get burnt.

This seems to be the path that indrid is on. She posted else where.
http://www.talkparanormal.com/showthread.php?tid=22179

Quote:Linda Falario The Shadow Tarot Book and Deck.
These cards deal with the qlippoth and heavily influenced by Kenneth Grant Nightside of Eden.

Kenneth Grant is very much of the left hand path.

The publicity for Nightside of Eden includes the following.
Quote:Nightside of Eden is an explication of the Cult of Choronzon and an initiated exposition of the Mysteries of the Left-Hand Path in relation to Western Occultism. Here, for the first time, the head of a genuine Magical Organization reveals the esoteric doctrines of the ‘black’ magic of the Left-Hand Path, as well as the practical application of mentally ill person-sexual formulae of which very little is generally known.....
The book is illustrated not only with the demonic sigils of the ‘other side’, which make of it a grimoire of the Dark Doctrine.

http://www.starfirepublishing.co.uk/Nigh...etails.htm

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.