Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help ASAP taking my hands back, please if you can *explicit*
10-25-2016, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2016 09:38 AM by bluescarfy.)
Need help ASAP taking my hands back, please if you can *explicit*
The situation: My hands are being controlled energetically/remotely by two other people. When I did a pranic energy exercise about two weeks ago now, (my first time doing this)--- I sensed that my entire arms were completely taken over by the aural colors of these other two people.

I do not know how to take BACK my hands--- they do not take control of me when I am driving, for example, and rarely when I am working. But when I am sitting idly, my left hand, for example, will rise up, grab my chin, and turn my face towards where this person would "physically be" in relation to me. Sometimes mirroring kissing me with my own hand.

The worst that has happened, and continues to happen, is that an hour after I have fallen asleep at night, my hand will enter me and stimulate me until I orgasm, in which the person using my hand will go inside me and receive my energy. Usually this is the person who takes control of my left--- less frequently, it is the person who takes control of my right.
I am never conscious of this person taking my hand at this time--- I am always woken up to my hand doing this, during when I've barely gotten sleep, so that I am not fully aware what is doing this to me until after it's done.

Only twice have I just been able to stop it midway, thinking, "I don't want this…"
or "I have work in the morning--- I cannot let this happen." (When that happened, I got a mental image of a "B+", as if infuriatingly being judged on my ability to push this out.)

This is rape, astral. Last night this happened to me for the umpteenth time, and I could barely register what was going on, except "this feels good". I'm currently fighting a cold, NEEDED my sleep to be even somewhat prepared for my work day, and have since gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep because of this. I did not choose this person to enter me. I was so angry and so enraged that I thought MANY violent thoughts towards this person. Finally forcing myself to get whatever sleep I could because otherwise I'd not be able to function today period. But I feel utterly enraged that even now, this is about all I can do.

I don't have anyone else to turn to about this at this time.

Other information that I think is crucial:

The person who takes control of my left hand is someone I am deeply connected to, and deeply love (this is hell for me) but currently not in contact with--- have not been now for over a year. I cut physical contact with him for the fact that he stopped being my friend a long time ago.

The person who takes control of my right hand is someone else I am inextricably connected to, and love as well. Also not currently in physical contact with him. I miss them both terribly.

This hand manipulation has been going on for about two years. I don't know precisely how it happened--there was never a point where I said, "You can use my hands!"
Just that it occurred during a spiritual awakening for all of us involved, and I was intuitively aware that it was these two people. At first, both people controlling my hands were aware of it, and I allowed it so that they could guide me in making choices for myself. I trusted them with myself.

I realize this is unhealthy. Please do not judge me on this--- this is where I was emotionally at the time. I just want myself back. Just to get SLEEP at night, let alone regain autonomy.

These are not incubi or succubi, but the energies of these two people. and the hardest part of this is that I want NOT to let hatred consume me--- I am also writing a story that I MUST write, that utilizes these two as part of the main cast… so I cannot take this from an angle of *block out all thought of them.*

How do I keep my love for these two people in my heart, NOT hating them, and take back my hands?

Please, please, please help. Anyone who has any experience on this. Thank you.

Also, the other thing I was alerted to, during that pranic energy exercise, was that I have a lot of ANGER trapped in me, of which I was unaware.
Again, this was about two weeks ago.

In addition to all of this, I have felt more alone than not in even UNDERSTANDING this--- let alone coping with it all--- If I could sum up the source of my anger in one sentence, to the best of my ability... it's that I am angry others can do this to me, and all I can apparently do is just take it--- I can't even talk to my closest kin about this for them not believing me, or else calling it demons when it really, really, really is human energy.

I felt the person to my right's tremendous sadness as this happened to me last night... and even sensed that the person to my left could sense my hatred, and rage---and was sad at this too. But sadness doesn't change a dadgum thing on its own--- this person will not talk to me at all, given he could if he wanted to.

I can objectively say that neither of these guys are in healthy emotional states themselves. They abuse me from afar, energetically, because they want control. They are each afraid to be physically present in my life.

I am very sad, and need help. If someone can call a spade a spade for me on this, and give me advice on how to block this energy, (given that I am not capable of blocking thinking about them) I thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2016, 10:49 AM
RE: Need help ASAP taking my hands back, please if you can *explicit*
And it's happened again... just now... I'm sitting here in my chair, about three hours before I need to be at my job. I was thinking to myself, "there's got to be hope for me, somehow..." And feeling sad, and envisioning my sadness in my mind.
And then my left hand reached out and grabbed my face, grabbing my cheeks, turning it to the left. Hard. I pulled away, saying "No!" in my mind.
And energetically, I feel that first person's sadness mingled with pain in me. I myself feel awful. I am also feeling the second person's deep sadness.

Now I am feeling first person's (who energetically grabbed me using my left hand) anger. (I feel this in my elbow--- this is energetically where their painful emotions towards me manifest.)

This is driving me mad. And happening in real time as I type this.

I have asked God to help me. I do not know what to do.
10-25-2016, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2016 12:53 PM by Janus.)
Have you seen a doctor? If not then I strongly recommend you do & as soon as possible. As there could be a medical reason for what you are experiencing.
When you say... "I sensed that my entire arms were completely taken over by the aural colours of these other two people." Do you mean that you saw colours? If so then that could be VERY important. Tell the doctor, it could be the clue they need to link your symptoms with a cause & thus a diagnosis.

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
10-26-2016, 03:45 AM
(10-25-2016 12:52 PM)Janus Wrote:  Have you seen a doctor? If not then I strongly recommend you do & as soon as possible. As there could be a medical reason for what you are experiencing.
When you say... "I sensed that my entire arms were completely taken over by the aural colours of these other two people." Do you mean that you saw colours? If so then that could be VERY important. Tell the doctor, it could be the clue they need to link your symptoms with a cause & thus a diagnosis.

I appreciate it, Janus. Thanks for reaching out to me, and thanks for your kindness. I'll take it into consideration.
10-26-2016, 06:23 AM
(10-26-2016 03:45 AM)bluescarfy Wrote:  I appreciate it, Janus. Thanks for reaching out to me, and thanks for your kindness. I'll take it into consideration.

Please "Consider" it very seriously. What you are describing could have a very real medical cause. Especially if you saw colours at the time it began.
I have no medical training, so will say nothing more.

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
10-27-2016, 02:37 AM
Very interesting read and I believe this is happening to you. I've heard of ghosts/earth-bound spirits doing this but not the living. Could you explain how pranic energy exercise is done, and were you holding the men's hands during the exercise?
10-27-2016, 03:26 AM
As previously suggested see a real doctor, not ones that use belief.
So, to summarize, this is a “healing modality” based on ayurvedic ideas (chakras), and acupuncture meridians. Both ideas are complete bull pucky. Recent studies have invalidated the already bizarre theory of acupuncture meridians, and ayurvedic medicine is just another untested, unproven “alternative” to real medicine.
Just the fact you were told you are full of anger and you didn't think so.
http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/2008/0...paniclets/

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
11-17-2016, 07:40 PM
(10-27-2016 02:37 AM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Very interesting read and I believe this is happening to you. I've heard of ghosts/earth-bound spirits doing this but not the living. Could you explain how pranic energy exercise is done, and were you holding the men's hands during the exercise?

Hi, sorry this is kind of late.

To answer your first question, the pranic energy exercise that I did: mentally concentrating my energy into my hands, and moving each hand along my opposing arms as I stood in place to see if I could feel any energy-blockage. (If I did, my hands would stop right in place, as if something was literally blocking them from moving.)
As I did this over my arms, I got a visual image of seeing my arms colored in their colors.

These men were not physically present with me as I envisioned this in my mind's eye. Their control happened apart from this session--- one of the things I sought to learn was how their energy was present in me.

I've not read of the living doing this anywhere else either, but I have the impression that this occurs more often than is spoken about. As far as I understand, people can create astral cords between one another through energetic use.
11-18-2016, 04:29 AM
My advice is to reverse this exercise that allowed these men access. 2nd, I would go to local womans battered shelter and pick up a check list. You'll be able to check off the abusers pattern in comparison to these men. 3rd, I would sit in one of anonymous counseling sessions. I wouldn't say anything about your situation, they wouldn't understand. You need to understand why abusers abuse, and how/why you should walk away.
12-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Thanks for the advice, Itheblaze. I appreciate it. I think it would help me quite a bit to understand why abusers abuse. Their access started long before the exercise above: I don't know if I explained it so clearly, but the exercise itself is what gave me an understanding of what their energies "looked" like... and how it has affected me.

It means a lot to me that you accept my experience, by the way. It is, by FAR, difficult to share for how many won't accept.