Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i get rid of a ouija board?
I have a Ouija board that I bought and have used it twice with no luck. After doing some research I have decided to get rid of it. It is one of the new Ouija board from toy-r-us. How do I get rid of it? I don't want anything to do with it. It scares the heck out of me.

Ever heard of something called Freecycle or Freegle? These are websites that allow you to pass on your unwanted items to others.
The biggest danger with Ouija boards is your imagination.
Evil spirits are neither common, nor on the look out for average people doing average things. As I said else where, google Mosul. Read what comes up & then ask yourself this. With all of that horror & other such horrors happening all around the whole world. What would an evil spirit want with me?
I am not saying that average peoples actions & thoughts cannot make them interesting occasionally. What I am saying is this. What makes you more interesting to something negative. That those who commit real horrors lack?
We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
Goodwill takes them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Eye_16 is OUIJA BOARD safe? ghostouija2 21 4,279 03-10-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: KaelisRa
  Ouija Board: A few things I learned onikafei 7 2,918 03-10-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: makingmoreof
  My kid wants a Ouija Board, insists it's safe... ValleyGirl88 15 4,699 11-27-2017, 07:57 AM
Last Post: UglyNRude
  good price for 1939 ouija board? ouijalover123 0 357 11-14-2017, 01:15 PM
Last Post: ouijalover123
  Ouija Board Future Predictions TimeBeast 26 14,905 11-14-2017, 12:42 PM
Last Post: ouijalover123