Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do we actively participate in our dreams?
10-17-2016, 12:37 PM
Do we actively participate in our dreams?
Over the years I have found that in my dreams I would be doing something and then I'd wake up and I'd feel like I never I didn't get any sleep ended feel exhausted and whatever I was doing in my dreams I would feel it in my waking hours so if I was swimming I would be a little bit wet when I woke up as if I had just gotten out of a swimming pool and I'd be smelling chlorine there was a few times where I was dreaming I was fighting somebody and I would wake up with the parts of my body sore that got hit in my dream one time my arm hurts so bad that I was actually almost convinced that it was broken eventually throughout the day the pain went away but it still made me worried there was one time when I actually looked in a mirror in my dream and what I saw was how I would picture myself if I actually was a vampire very Vivid my eyes were brighter my hair was longer my nails sharper in my teeth could elongate at will and in my dreams date everything about me was the same as if I was doing everything while I was awake same values and principles and they didn't do anything outside of what I would have normally done basically all the fights I got into basically either self Defence or me defending someone who couldn't defend themselves very well that is the only reason I would really find anybody when I'm awake[/color][/size][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Do we actively participate in our dreams?
Have you ever slept with a video recorder? Some people instead of getting sleep paralysis get kind of the opposite, motor functions aren't stopped, and often this causes a person to "act out" a dream and sustain injuries.
10-17-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Do we actively participate in our dreams?
(10-17-2016 02:17 PM)starpixie Wrote:  Have you ever slept with a video recorder? Some people instead of getting sleep paralysis get kind of the opposite, motor functions aren't stopped, and often this causes a person to "act out" a dream and sustain injuries.

No I haven't I don't even have one I find it weird that some of the injuries that I should stay in my dreams disappeared within a couple of hours after I woke up Terrapin times I woke up with bruises on my arms and they disappeared couple hours later