Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christ to return Friday world wide destruction
09-27-2016, 02:20 PM
Christ to return Friday world wide destruction
Warning of rare BLACK MOON: Astrological event to herald 'End of Days' and second coming
FRIDAY’S Black Moon could bring with it worldwide destruction and the second coming of Jesus Christ, Christians and conspiracy theorists have claimed.
Jesus is soon coming. We are approaching the end of our world and the end of life on Earth for all human being. Every day, we have to come closer to our saviour Jesus Christ. For no one can escape for what is coming for the Earth.”
In Luke 21:25-26, the Bible says: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and looking after those things which are coming on the earth.”

However, scientists say there is nothing to fear, and the Earth will carry on as normal during and after the Black Moon.
I'll stick with my science.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/7149...apocalypse
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Christ to return Friday world wide destruction
I'd guess science might have this one locked. (and what the ---- is a black moon?)
09-30-2016, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 09:42 PM by Adino The Eznite.)
(09-27-2016 02:20 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  Warning of rare BLACK MOON: Astrological event to herald 'End of Days' and second coming
FRIDAY’S Black Moon could bring with it worldwide destruction and the second coming of Jesus Christ, Christians and conspiracy theorists have claimed.
Jesus is soon coming. We are approaching the end of our world and the end of life on Earth for all human being. Every day, we have to come closer to our saviour Jesus Christ. For no one can escape for what is coming for the Earth.”
In Luke 21:25-26, the Bible says: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and looking after those things which are coming on the earth.”

However, scientists say there is nothing to fear, and the Earth will carry on as normal during and after the Black Moon.

Hi UgleyNRude.
I read that article posted PUBLISHED: 05:24, Fri, Sep 30, 2016 | UPDATED: 14:14, Fri, Sep 30, 2016

Were still here thank God, and another dooms day prophet got it wrong.

In my studies I found that Jesus Christ, when asked when these things will happen replied, "No one knows only the Father"

Mark 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I won't pass it by, I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

2 Samule 3:28, These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains;
The same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
10-01-2016, 05:10 AM
(09-30-2016 09:41 PM)Adino The Eznite Wrote:  
(09-27-2016 02:20 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  Warning of rare BLACK MOON: Astrological event to herald 'End of Days' and second coming

Hi UgleyNRude.
I read that article posted PUBLISHED: 05:24, Fri, Sep 30, 2016 | UPDATED: 14:14, Fri, Sep 30, 2016

Were still here thank God, and another dooms day prophet got it wrong.

In my studies I found that Jesus Christ, when asked when these things will happen replied, "No one knows only the Father"

Mark 13:32, But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Maybe because they were created by man and exist only in peoples minds?
10-01-2016, 12:14 PM
(09-27-2016 03:19 PM)vixen Wrote:  I'd guess science might have this one locked. (and what the ---- is a black moon?)

Yes. Please tell us what is meant by a " black moon". I've never heard of that one before. Heard just about every other color though.

Whatever falls from my brain
10-01-2016, 12:18 PM
(10-01-2016 12:14 PM)MLB1263 Wrote:  
(09-27-2016 03:19 PM)vixen Wrote:  I'd guess science might have this one locked. (and what the ---- is a black moon?)

Yes. Please tell us what is meant by a " black moon". I've never heard of that one before. Heard just about every other color though.

Explained here
http://www.space.com/34162-black-moon-guide.html