Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate to finally be taken seriously and to get to the bottom of this!!
I've had this feeling for literally as long as I can recall and I've spent over 20 years trying to make some sense of it or trying to get people to take me seriously but to no avail. When I was little...about 3 or 4, I said that I had a 'dear wife' named Lucy, and was once married. I also said I had a sister named ''Mary ann'' or ''Mary Ann Jay/Jane''.

I stated shortly after mentioning my 'wife', that ''she would be very old now'' (over 100). I also have this weird attraction to a specific era in the early 20th Century. But, it also gives me a sickly feeling. Not really a romanticized feeling, but a 'dark' feeling. Particularly this building, it was four stories tall. It had a banner towards its side, and the brick was dark colored. Said building was long on its side. It looked a little bit like this http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/38/82/3...8fa853.jpg except with four stories, a little flatter on the top, and it was longer, with dark brick, and with a banner that had goldish white writing on it.

I've also seen ''myself'' where I am a black-haired man with tan skin and glasses.

I also have ''impossible memories'' such as an accurate memory of my own birth, memories of being in utero and also of being somebody else in another time and place. The town had wide roads, lots of trees, the shops had these banners on them and were packed closely together. People tell me ''you cannot remember your own birth, your brain would not have been developed enough'' so what remembered? The memories were confirmed accurate by my parents.

I also have a scar on my ''current'' body, where I was wounded in the memory where I died (I died from hanging. I was in the woods standing on a table and there were people around me. Before I dropped, one of the men yelled something.). I was not aware of the scar until recently as it isn't visible for me.
I loved to draw at an unusually early age.

I'd draw stickmen and things like that, but then I'd spontaneously draw drafts of mechanical objects and concepts for submarines (one was of a tear drop shaped submarine with four 'wings' and two 'jet' at the back. Another drawing was of a mobile watch, which could read heart rate, tell the time and to be used as a phone), planes and cars, and they were annotated and measured as well. Take note I was only around 3 years old, and there are no engineers in the family.

At age 6 I tried to discuss consciousness to my parents, but they could not grasp what I was saying. I felt disturbed by my own consciousness, as well as my body. I didn't recognize my face, voice or my body as my own. My religion is also weird as well. It's one of the rarest religions and I noticed I followed prayer, belief and food restrictions (I ate every meat I was offered, except for pork and lobster) which corresponded to said religion, while my family were either Christian, Buddhist or Atheist.

Please help me make some sense of this, because this has caused so much confusion in my life with no answers. I've been called everything from ''delusional'' to ''troll'' ''liar'' and ''Dissociative Identity Disorder''. These did not help me or explain anything. I've seen multiple psychiatrists in my life time and I do not have DID or any mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, autism, borderline, or Munchhausens.
One possible explanation
http://www.livescience.com/7272-belief-r...rrors.html
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Google "Beyond Religion" about true stories of pre-birth memories and reincarnation. You are not alone.
(09-17-2016, 01:05 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Google "Beyond Religion" about true stories of pre-birth memories and reincarnation. You are not alone.

Thank you, I will. It's nice to know that there are other people like me. I just wish more people were open minded. It seems nowadays that if your experiences or viewpoints deviate even slightly from the norm, then you are automatically flagged/brandished as a ''troll'' or ''mentally ill'. It's very frustrating.
As long as you are gullible take the past life test. It will give you more information you can add.
http://www.pastlife-test.com/
(09-17-2016, 01:47 PM)GauransSon Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 01:05 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Google "Beyond Religion" about true stories of pre-birth memories and reincarnation. You are not alone.

Thank you, I will. It's nice to know that there are other people like me. I just wish more people were open minded. It seems nowadays that if your experiences or viewpoints deviate even slightly from the norm, then you are automatically flagged/brandished as a ''troll'' or ''mentally ill'. It's very frustrating.

I have nothing to add about re-incarnation - not an area with which I have any experience. I just want to let you know that not everyone is so quick to dismiss others' observations and experiences. Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.
Your explanation is quite different from what I experienced. If reincarnation is an actual phenomenon I would guess the start of a new life would be a stressful time particularly if the past life was one that was cherished. This heightened stress may form memories on the psyche of certain individuals. What does not make any sense to me is why a mortal wound from your past life would scar your current body.
(09-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Netr9 Wrote: Your explanation is quite different from what I experienced. If reincarnation is an actual phenomenon I would guess the start of a new life would be a stressful time particularly if the past life was one that was cherished. This heightened stress may form memories on the psyche of certain individuals. What does not make any sense to me is why a mortal wound from your past life would scar your current body.

Yeah I found the scar thing odd. How can I find out who I was w/o regression. Don't believe in hypnosis.
(09-17-2016, 11:53 AM)GauransSon Wrote: I've had this feeling for literally as long as I can recall and I've spent over 20 years trying to make some sense of it or trying to get people to take me seriously but to no avail. When I was little...about 3 or 4, I said that I had a 'dear wife' named Lucy, and was once married. I also said I had a sister named ''Mary ann'' or ''Mary Ann Jay/Jane''.

I stated shortly after mentioning my 'wife', that ''she would be very old now'' (over 100). I also have this weird attraction to a specific era in the early 20th Century. But, it also gives me a sickly feeling. Not really a romanticized feeling, but a 'dark' feeling. Particularly this building, it was four stories tall. It had a banner towards its side, and the brick was dark colored. Said building was long on its side. It looked a little bit like this http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/38/82/3...8fa853.jpg except with four stories, a little flatter on the top, and it was longer, with dark brick, and with a banner that had goldish white writing on it.

I've also seen ''myself'' where I am a black-haired man with tan skin and glasses.

I also have ''impossible memories'' such as an accurate memory of my own birth, memories of being in utero and also of being somebody else in another time and place. The town had wide roads, lots of trees, the shops had these banners on them and were packed closely together. People tell me ''you cannot remember your own birth, your brain would not have been developed enough'' so what remembered? The memories were confirmed accurate by my parents.

I also have a scar on my ''current'' body, where I was wounded in the memory where I died (I died from hanging. I was in the woods standing on a table and there were people around me. Before I dropped, one of the men yelled something.). I was not aware of the scar until recently as it isn't visible for me.
I loved to draw at an unusually early age.

I'd draw stickmen and things like that, but then I'd spontaneously draw drafts of mechanical objects and concepts for submarines (one was of a tear drop shaped submarine with four 'wings' and two 'jet' at the back. Another drawing was of a mobile watch, which could read heart rate, tell the time and to be used as a phone), planes and cars, and they were annotated and measured as well. Take note I was only around 3 years old, and there are no engineers in the family.

At age 6 I tried to discuss consciousness to my parents, but they could not grasp what I was saying. I felt disturbed by my own consciousness, as well as my body. I didn't recognize my face, voice or my body as my own. My religion is also weird as well. It's one of the rarest religions and I noticed I followed prayer, belief and food restrictions (I ate every meat I was offered, except for pork and lobster) which corresponded to said religion, while my family were either Christian, Buddhist or Atheist.

Please help me make some sense of this, because this has caused so much confusion in my life with no answers. I've been called everything from ''delusional'' to ''troll'' ''liar'' and ''Dissociative Identity Disorder''. These did not help me or explain anything. I've seen multiple psychiatrists in my life time and I do not have DID or any mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, autism, borderline, or Munchhausens.

Jaz ti verjamem, kajti tudi jaz živim že drugo življenje.
To se ne zgodi vsakemu, zgodi se enemu na več milionov ljudi.
Tudi meni se je ,le da se jaz lahko tudi sprehajam izven telesno.
Problem je v tem ,da sem jaz spoznal da se reinkarniraš v drugo telo v času ki si se rodil prvič.
Te ugotovitve boš spoznal-a v starosti življenja.

Vsi drugi ljudje ,ki ti ne verjamejo so samo navadna umrljiva telesa z ne izpopolnjeno dušo.

(beri vse moje poste, ki jih bom napisal. Dobro prevedi iz slovenskega v angleški jezik ,da spoznaš resničnost. )

I believe you, because I live a second life.
This does not happen to everyone happens to be one in several million people.
Also it believes it is just that I can walk out of the body.
The problem is that I realized that reinkarniraš into another body at the time that you were born for the first time.
These findings you will know a life in old age.

All other people who do not believe are just ordinary mortal bodies with unenriched soul.

(Read all my mail, which I wrote. Good translate from Slovenian into English, to meet reality.)

I've seen too much of this kind of thing to not be convinced by it.

Buddhism teaches of the Bardo process, the stages from death to rebirth.

The realm one is destined to be born in becomes apparent during the start of the third bardo after death, the bardo of rebirth. If one cannot let go of one's attachment to one's former life then one will enter into the path of the hungry ghosts, which is essentially an inability to let go of the bardo state due to that attachment, and find a place to take birth. The bardo lasts up to 49 days in most cases, not 45 (7x7 days), but can be as short as 7.

Letting go of the old life is part of the stages, and is why we don't remember our previous lives in our current ones. Most of the time we end up as animals or something anyway - human lives are rare and difficult to obtain - there are probably more animals and other organisms living in a square mile of where you are than there have been humans alive on the planet in the last hundred years. So we forget what it's like to have been an aphid on a carrot.

The "hungry ghosts" are the ones I look for with stuff like the Spirit Box and the nightvision cameras. How they end up carrying forward their past lives, and yet still find a human to be birthed into, well, that's gotta be pretty rare, and I'm not sure how it's achieved - the general traumatic themes of those that have memories of past lives would suggest some kind of "second chance" scenario.

But I am not a Buddhist, and I'm not too deep into all this stuff, not convinced by it partly through lack of evidence. Additionally, some children who have impossibly good memories of past events, places, and the sense of the self they were, talk about how they died traumatically, and were transported to "Heaven" where "God" sent them back as a "gift" to the World. This memory can be both very strong, and observed in a variety of cultures, even non-Christian ones.

All we know is that it happens.