Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo through clear crystal quartz

Has anyone tried taking a pic through a clear crystal quartz? Its interesting , its is different every time of course.....but sometimes the way light shows itself, seems to match the day you are having~ I have been doing it a while now; daily if I have time...just hold the (as flat and thin as possible) crystal on your phone camera lens...either selfie (I notice has more glares or rays) or at anything. Hope its ok I post a pic of today?- you can't really see me; - its the light that I am interested in~(quality of pic is low-but light does show up)
Whats the purpose? To create confusion and hope you get pareidolia?
Hi unglyNRude....can you explain your reply? Are you interested in 'how' to take a pic as I did or were you insulted by it?
I don't think he was insulted by your photo rather wanted to know your reason for doing it?

Is it just for the artist look you get or are you trying for something more?
That's interesting. Are you an artist?
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
(09-17-2016, 11:36 AM)lorac61469 Wrote: I don't think he was insulted by your photo rather wanted to know your reason for doing it?

Is it just for the artist look you get or are you trying for something more?

Well, I am both....as artist I do love sketching & painting.... I am a musician too- enjoy playing harp(the big ones with lots of strings) and sing. I do like out-of-box art.....like the urge to see how sunlight, or any light plays with a crystal..& the weird things that show up. Its impossible to get the same photo twice, I notice(I've tried out of curiosity....& its makes me more curious! )
(09-18-2016, 12:08 AM)angelaura Wrote: That's interesting. Are you an artist?

Yes, though I don't sell sketches or paintings etc. I am a musician as well- but music & art are like an outlet, as well as enjoyable & thereputic ~ my curiosity sort of spawned the photo(s) & crystal idea! I've taken many pics now; its interesting- only using one crystal; produces many different images ~

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new crystals, clear quartz snapdragon928 2 12,993 12-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: snapdragon928