Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The Midnight Game, any validity?
09-04-2016, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2016 05:09 AM by UglyNRude.)
The Midnight Game, any validity?
You can summon the midnight man with this ritual, i have no wish to try it out myself, just reading it i can kinda picture and feel what it would be like. it doesnt sound fun, it sounds rather stressful.

does anyone on here know about it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: The Midnight Game, any validity?
Not the 'midnight man' in particular, but summoning anything can be a very bad idea - opening doors to other realms isn't advisable.
My sister-in-law got much more than she bargained for when playing with 'earth energy' rituals. The family had to move from their home, out of fear for their children's safety. These rituals can be valid, but are not for the faint of heart.
09-05-2016, 02:30 AM
(09-04-2016 12:21 PM)vixen Wrote:  Not the 'midnight man' in particular, but summoning anything can be a very bad idea - opening doors to other realms isn't advisable.
My sister-in-law got much more than she bargained for when playing with 'earth energy' rituals. The family had to move from their home, out of fear for their children's safety. These rituals can be valid, but are not for the faint of heart.

that is what it looks like, it shows in the ritual/game that you are supposed to be safe at 333am, and can turn the lights on, but that he may not leave your house at that time.

i also imagine it is best to do this in a home where either everyone is awake and participating or you live alone, otherwise i imagine bad things could happen to those that may be sleeping already.
09-07-2016, 12:24 PM
(09-05-2016 02:30 AM)Soapstone Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 12:21 PM)vixen Wrote:  Not the 'midnight man' in particular, but summoning anything can be a very bad idea - opening doors to other realms isn't advisable.

that is what it looks like, it shows in the ritual/game that you are supposed to be safe at 333am, and can turn the lights on, but that he may not leave your house at that time.

i also imagine it is best to do this in a home where either everyone is awake and participating or you live alone, otherwise i imagine bad things could happen to those that may be sleeping already.

The possibility that 'he may not leave your house' should be all you need to hear. Be careful!
09-09-2016, 03:04 PM
(09-07-2016 12:24 PM)vixen Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 02:30 AM)Soapstone Wrote:  

The possibility that 'he may not leave your house' should be all you need to hear. Be careful!

i know, i am curious about the game but not curious enough to try it myself. i was wondering if anyone had done it though and what they experienced.
09-25-2016, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2016 04:56 PM by Soapstone.)
for those interested, here is a link to how the "game" works. if anyone can vouch for this being a real ritual of some sort, please chime in. and does anyone know who/what the midnight man is?

https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.co...ight-game/
09-25-2016, 05:08 PM
Just search died playing the midnight game. Oh wait no one has ever died playing the game.
but you can test it to prove it. If you win you can comeback and tell us. If you are never seen again we know you lost.
11-04-2016, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2016 07:30 PM by ParaAbnormal.)
Regardless of whether you're a skeptic or not, there's not much to win here, except a temporary thrill that won't last. You're basically playing a game of "not getting caught" by forces you will have to struggle just to be able to temporarily contain them. You have not really controlled it nor do you have any guarantee it will leave or any good idea of what it is exactly capable off. My advice is to stay away from this as far as possible. Generally, if it sounds like bad news it either is or there's little to gain.
11-05-2016, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 05:19 AM by Janus.)
(09-25-2016 05:08 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  Just search died playing the midnight game. Oh wait no one has ever died playing the game.
but you can test it to prove it. If you win you can comeback and tell us. If you are never seen again we know you lost.

Maybe not, but think about the kind of people who will try this & then factor in the effect of something actually happening for them. This may not be the full cause of any problems that occur as a result, but it will be the triggering factor.
I was talking to someone just a few months ago who had someone on her ward who was extremely unwell as the result of a psychic development coarse run by some people who looking on line have had a number of such incidents as a result of their courses & how they used flotation boxes. The courses themselves were in all probability attracting the type of people who needed this, like they needed the Bubonic Plague. But it was the course that finished them off.

We all believe in something greater than ourselves. Even if it's just the blind forces of chance. Ambassador G'Kar.
12-14-2016, 03:26 PM
(09-25-2016 04:56 PM)Soapstone Wrote:  for those interested, here is a link to how the "game" works. if anyone can vouch for this being a real ritual of some sort, please chime in. and does anyone know who/what the midnight man is?

https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.co...ight-game/

My grand daughter asked me if I'd play the Midnight Game with her. That was the first time I had ever heard of this game. She is 12 so it must be something kids are into now a days, lol.

She absolutely loves to be scared.

It's funny because she is going through her Gothic phase and is lousy doing makeup. I asked her what was all over her face trying not to laugh at her attempt with black eyeshadow. It looked like she stuck her face in an ashtray.