Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glare, ghost, or just sparklers 4th of July (?)

In N Cali, we can't use fireworks, so had just sparklers in our driveway..& the next day I was checking through the few pics I took (not thinking much would show up anyway)...hmm? Some(thing) wanting to join in on some sparkler fun?(well, & a beer helped sparklers exciting ~ woopwoop! To our little group anyway! )
Just sparklers.
I see a head turned looking backward - like over its shoulder (if there was a shoulder to see!) Weird!
(09-02-2016, 08:51 PM)doUcWhatiC Wrote: I see a head turned looking backward - like over its shoulder (if there was a shoulder to see!) Weird!

I guess I can sorta see that but i believe it's a classic case of pareidolia.
I would chalk it off to whimsy...but I tend to often get weird things in pics I didn't set intention for ~ who knows...this house we are renting is pretty odd ;energy wise may be a good word for it....I'll find another pic & see what you may feel or not feel!

Here's a pic from April this yr....the quality is crud, but even though its probably dust or a bug-that round thing kept floating through (this is a screenshot I took) vid I'd made. I just used my phone, & was playing a little tune for my great auntie who was passing away - hospice would play her the vid, she was a trooper! In gobs of pain, but would nod & smile...we didnt live nearby so I'd send little vids of songs for her to hear. (I scribbled out my face - if we not supposed to post pics of ourselves.) Auntie passed a few days later of the vid : ( .......a little weird thing is why is the pic quality cruddy, but the light thing seems defined still? Anyhow-whatever made the round thing, I find it peaceful - knowing auntie at least got some live harp to hear from someone who loves her very much : )
(09-16-2016, 01:37 PM)doUcWhatiC Wrote: Here's a pic from April this yr....the quality is crud, but even though its probably dust or a bug-that round thing kept floating through (this is a screenshot I took) vid I'd made. I just used my phone, & was playing a little tune for my great auntie who was passing away - hospice would play her the vid, she was a trooper! In gobs of pain, but would nod & smile...we didnt live nearby so I'd send little vids of songs for her to hear. (I scribbled out my face - if we not supposed to post pics of ourselves.) Auntie passed a few days later of the vid : ( .......a little weird thing is why is the pic quality cruddy, but the light thing seems defined still? Anyhow-whatever made the round thing, I find it peaceful - knowing auntie at least got some live harp to hear from someone who loves her very much : )

That's beautiful! I like to think that your auntie was with you in spirit, while she was hovering between both worlds.