Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted Hotel Asylum Project (Minnesota)
Hello! My name is Alex I am working on buying the Fergus Falls State Hospital to convert it into a haunted hotel but I could use some help please!

I will post my link begging for money when I read the rules and reach the required number of posts
Why ask for money? Just prove its haunted and cash in.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
How much they want for it?
If you're "begging for money", I honestly hope you don't reach the required number of posts. Nobody here knows you, why should we give you money?
It is a cool looking building .... besides buying it and bringing it back to life and up to code can't be more the 20,000,000.
Now take into fact so many in the paranormal beg for money then fall short walk away with your hard earned cash never to be heard from again.
I am also a little curious as to others asking for money for this and their name isn't alex
$11,620 of $700k goal Tim
20,000,000, huh? Sorry, I'm a little short this week.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haunted hotel in Switzerland CharlieCorse 0 3,458 07-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Last Post: CharlieCorse
  Largest Manmade Asylum, Supposedly Haunted luna 25 12,563 11-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Graveyard Hound