Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Most Amazing Book I Have Ever Read" - I Hope to Say Soon
06-25-2016, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 01:56 PM by UglyNRude.)
Wink "The Most Amazing Book I Have Ever Read" - I Hope to Say Soon
Hey guys.
I was praying this morning for God to give me guidance on religion and for him to expose the truths to me (My family went through some hard times, and religion had a lot to do with it). Suddenly, the thought entered my mind to check Amazon. I did, and I found this book. Seems to be a few days old too. Very very strange. For the first time in many years, I feel as if God actually spoke to me. I wanna read it so badly, but at the same time I'm scared. I don't know what I could find, and don't deal too well with being shocked or surprised.

"A word of caution: No one has ever taken it to this level. Ensure you can endure the storms of shock or surprise. Whether you believe in God or not, this will challenge your preconceptions. This is not a book for the weak-minded. Through much pain and suffering, and through the trials and tribulations which several times nearly killed me -- I have written this book for you. I will expose the lies to you, uncover the truths for you, and wake many of you from your stupors."

Any help, guidance, or opinions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: "The Most Amazing Book I Have Ever Read" - I Hope to Say Soon
What's the name of the book? Maybe you are over thinking it a bit. Also, sorry you and your family are going through hard times.
06-26-2016, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 01:46 PM by UglyNRude.)
(06-25-2016 05:14 PM)Nix Wrote:  What's the name of the book? Maybe you are over thinking it a bit. Also, sorry you and your family are going through hard times.

[/b] I linked to it, but perhaps the forum doesn't allow that.

I might be over-thinking things, but I've been through such a hard time recently with so many confusions. I just, don't want to be reminded of that too much.
06-26-2016, 08:46 AM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...pwcGvmZeXA

Looks like you've already been called out. Have a nice day.
06-26-2016, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 01:47 PM by UglyNRude.)
(06-26-2016 08:46 AM)Nix Wrote:  Looks like you've already been called out. Have a nice day.

Look, I have not been "called out" on anything. It was a misunderstanding.
06-26-2016, 10:19 AM
I assume you have skimmed through the book. What have you gleamed so far?
06-26-2016, 01:32 PM
To me, my opinion, your OP sounds more like an advertisement than a comment. Between that and you posting the exact same thing on another website as linked above I'm wondering how much you are making from sales of this book. Are you getting royalties or maybe you just have a lot of copies that you are trying to sell?

Was your prayer about how you can make extra money and God led you to push your book on the internet? Or am I just being cynical.

-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE
06-26-2016, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 02:54 PM by Nix.)
I googled the book title and all that came up was the links to other sites you have posted on. If your trying to sell your book don't lie to do so. That's fraudulent in itself.
06-26-2016, 02:58 PM
(06-26-2016 02:54 PM)Nix Wrote:  I googled the book title and all that came up was the links to other sites you have posted on. If your trying to sell your book don't lie to do so. That's fraudulent in itself.

This thread is a reason we have rules about posting of links. Yes Nix he seems to be spamming, and breaking rules

Linking To Other Websites, Promotion of Personal Projects and Solicitation of Forum Members

This forum is not here for the sole purpose of promoting your website, book, or other projects, however you are free to put a link to your own website(s) in your signature if you like once you reach 25 posts. Posting only for the purpose of linking to your website or promoting your book or other projects is considered to be spamming. If an Admin or a Moderator feels that you are posting only for the purpose of linking to your website or promoting other projects your link or post may be removed.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
06-26-2016, 03:04 PM
(06-26-2016 02:58 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  
(06-26-2016 02:54 PM)Nix Wrote:  I googled the book title and all that came up was the links to other sites you have posted on. If your trying to sell your book don't lie to do so. That's fraudulent in itself.

This thread is a reason we have rules about posting of links. Yes Nix he seems to be spamming, and breaking rules

Linking To Other Websites, Promotion of Personal Projects and Solicitation of Forum Members

This forum is not here for the sole purpose of promoting your website, book, or other projects, however you are free to put a link to your own website(s) in your signature if you like once you reach 25 posts. Posting only for the purpose of linking to your website or promoting your book or other projects is considered to be spamming. If an Admin or a Moderator feels that you are posting only for the purpose of linking to your website or promoting other projects your link or post may be removed.

Agree 100 percent. Especially adding in the personal story trying to gain pity.