Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gods and clarics.
06-18-2016, 11:44 PM
Gods and clarics.
I wanted to know if any of the rest of you are in my camp and Chanel whatever abilities you have through a god, as a cleric would in a game. You see I have his personal connection with s being I have named mistress moon, goddess and representation of the moon, and it alows me to pray to other aspects of the moon fairly easily.

This always seems to help me Chanel things the way other systems work for other people, and I think that clarifies me as a cleric in Dnd clarifications. I actually would like to know if anyone else fits into this category of gaining abilities from their god. Or into any of the other Dnd classes (on this site I would use the terms psion, and sorcoror before any actual magework.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Gods and clarics.
What kind of new powers have you received from Mistress Moon and what has she requested in trade?
06-19-2016, 07:42 PM
I'm not sure because from what I can tell she's just a tool of my subconscious to get things done and acsess to abilities. But, with prayer to her, I have been able to gain creativity, phisical strength, and mental fortitude among things that would normally give me pause. From what I have so far all I've been asked to do is to serve her, but it seems at times that that isn't what she wants. I pray to her and serve the people around me with kindness as a blessing for her.

From what I can realy tell I've been asked nothing and have been given nothing, just acsess to things like small amounts of healing, general protection, ect.
06-20-2016, 08:29 AM
If she ever asked you to curse someone to prove your loyalty, would you do it?
06-20-2016, 09:07 AM
I would. But she hasn't, and it's unlikely that she would now.
06-20-2016, 10:10 AM
(06-20-2016 08:29 AM)Itheblaze Wrote:  If she ever asked you to curse someone to prove your loyalty, would you do it?

Why would you ask something like that??? Did you read his introduction?
06-20-2016, 10:17 AM
Here's the thing, this being is most likely a part of me rather then in outside entity. Simply a projection on s celestial body that is vary important to me.
06-20-2016, 10:47 AM
Just curious. If she is real, she'll want something in return. You don't get something for nothing. Question? How can you tell if it's a real entity or something you made up? Capture a butterfly or use a pet cat. Under a full moon tell Mistress Moon you need a sign. Tell her to call butterfly or cat to her. If cat or butterfly stay with you, then yes, it's something you made up. I suspect butterfly/cat will make a bee-line to her.
06-20-2016, 11:07 AM
I've never seen her as more then the moon, at least outside of dreams. I have never been asked for anything, but I have given loyalty to the ideal, and served the girls I am with as her. The mistress I'd my goddess, and I get strength, and I get love... st least a sort of love.
06-20-2016, 06:46 PM
Did she show up then in a dream and then you felt the pull to pay her homage?