Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Curious what others think about these!!!
06-18-2016, 02:00 AM
Curious what others think about these!!!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Curious what others think about these!!!
All I see is a woman with dirt on her face and some other things which I haven't a clue what they're supposed to be.
06-18-2016, 07:33 AM
Please explain the pictures.
06-18-2016, 10:21 PM
Oh I'm loving Heart Shape Box lol!!! There reflections of me in the spirit world caught through mirrors. They aren't so nice looking but it all ended well! Which I will share with this pic and yes I have nasty cut and bump on my head from unfortunate fall and no I'm not bald but I kind of look like it lol! I was hoping others who see would share comments about this Reflection Attack I call it or tell stories. I'm not looking for validation cause I know it is what it is but I've become very interested in how others interpret and view things. Last Pic is my true lol reflection.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

06-19-2016, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 05:00 PM by Itheblaze.)
Well, tell us about what's been going on, besides warped reflection. Nightmares lately?
To be honest, you have such worry and sadness in your eyes. Sometimes, it helps to talk about it.
06-19-2016, 06:07 PM
All I see it motion blur. Possibly a discolored mirror.
06-19-2016, 06:13 PM
It must be paranormal that is until you take a photography class and understand whats happening.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
06-27-2016, 11:39 AM
1st Image:

I've seen mirrors that can become desilvered after a while. Close up, it looks similar to this...

Click this link to view image.

Mirrors can and will lose their reflection ability caused by corrosion or simple wear and tear.

-------

2nd Image:

Looks like you've taken a photo in the midst of moving in a very dark room. Remember, cameras work to capture light. The moment it captured a photo was when whoever took the photo was moving in front of a mirror and since there's very little light to capture, the image is distorted.

-------

3rd Image:

You took a photo was your side rearview mirror which looks to be the passenger side. Since the sharpness and resolution is rather low in terms of quality, I can see that someone is sitting behind you. I don't really see anything paranormal about this image.

-------

The other images are plain selfies. Apparently, you like to take photos. I suggest you learn how to spot bad photography images and maybe get a better quality camera if you wish to prove the paranormal.

[Image: space.gif]
07-04-2016, 10:54 AM
yeah like I said its a cheap phone camera but the fact you see someone behind me says a lot because there was nobody sitting behind me I am a 43 year old widow with a 5 year old do you really think I go around and just falsely make pitcures I'm not a freaking Idiot who gets off on playing on the internet I first came to the site asking for advice right after my husband died because I was afraid he wasn't in a good place and I tried to help him to the light well That was a big mistake because I darkened my house in the middle of the day and brought all kinds of bad to me and my son which atleast that's what I thought until I started looking at older pics and this one red Fire Being was with my husband when I did what I did I just through fuel on the fire I care less who believes me but its real its become overwhelming and all I'm asking for is some advice Ive got pics that are so outregous you would think they came out of B horror movie and if before this happened and somebody told me what I'm saying I would try to help them BUT I would be thinking God is she crazy but it is what it is and it got better for alittle bit but know its worse and I'm asking for nomore adive or help because I think nobody truly knows the truth is its very real but I don't know what the hell it is or what to do Yes Ive gotten many spirits on camera through my 43 years BUT THIS its BAD and so many and I don't know how to protect my son but as usual I'm on my own and Ive made through this far I'm not going down without a fight cause fear has know turned to anger so please send positive thoughts in are direction and pray God intervens for my son is Innocent
07-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Have you ever considered your mood plus taking so many pictures trying to capture something, that you caught somethings attention?

"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn