Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What I saw and what I did
06-11-2016, 08:31 PM
What I saw and what I did
So, being interested in the occult I decided to experiment with a demonolatry opening ritual. I felt no change before, during or after the ritual. I decided to leave the room and have a cigarette. I get outside the door, turn to go down the hall and there are 3 shadow people. They were about 20 feet away, seemed solid. They were standing in a wedge formation (one in front, two in the back to either side) staring at me. I got a sense of anger and danger from them, almost like they were wanting to pounce on me. So, we stood there like that for about a minute. I admit I was anxious. I decided to leave the hallway to go back to the room I performed the ritual in. Yep, I turned my back to them and walked away. Other things happened after that, but going to stay on topic.

The next time I saw one was at my gf's mothers house. It was early evening and I was in the dining room. It was on the other side of the table casually walking its length. It paid absolutely no attention to me and vanished when it got to the end of the table. It didn't feel threatening at all. Like a stranger just passing through.

They all appeared solid and humanoid. No hats, no glowing eyes. They were all around my height (5' 11"). Unfortunately, no pictures or video. Want it to happen again so I can be ready with my camera. Maybe ask them to pose for me? lol Seriously, I wonder what they would look like on cam. I wonder if there's a way to call them to me. Maybe that ritual again? Make a video starting 5 minutes before, ending 10 minutes after? Any ideas? I want to capture these on my cam.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: What I saw and what I did
Not to come across as patronizing but have you ever heard the proverb "curiosity killed the cat?"
06-12-2016, 12:28 PM
(06-12-2016 11:43 AM)Nix Wrote:  Not to come across as patronizing but have you ever heard the proverb "curiosity killed the cat?"

I've heard that once or twice. lol
Not sure if the ritual had anything to do with what I saw afterwards. The ritual does call 4 demons and then Satan. Why did I only see 3? Were they even demons? Maybe these shadow people were simply attracted to the energy built up during the ritual? Maybe they showed up as a warning. Maybe the ritual had nothing to do with them being there. I don't know. I do know that I want to capture one on cam if that's even possible. I do want to see them again and try to communicate hopefully on cam. I want to know what they were. I'd do the ritual again if it meant filming them.
06-12-2016, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 12:42 PM by Nix.)
(06-12-2016 12:28 PM)mikaru Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 11:43 AM)Nix Wrote:  Not to come across as patronizing but have you ever heard the proverb "curiosity killed the cat?"

Not sure if the ritual had anything to do with what I saw afterwards. The ritual does call 4 demons and then Satan. Why did I only see 3? Were they even demons? Maybe these shadow people were simply attracted to the energy built up during the ritual? Maybe they showed up as a warning. Maybe the ritual had nothing to do with them being there. I don't know. I do know that I want to capture one on cam if that's even possible. I do want to see them again and try to communicate hopefully on cam. I want to know what they were. I'd do the ritual again if it meant filming them.
I would advise against another ritual. Probably what you saw were demons, to summon the devil would take a sacrifice or you must have something he wants besides your soul. Or perhaps a pure soul. The demons do his work for him, to show himself would be surprising. Please proceed with caution.
06-13-2016, 07:49 AM
(06-12-2016 12:37 PM)Nix Wrote:  
(06-12-2016 12:28 PM)mikaru Wrote:  

I would advise against another ritual. Probably what you saw were demons, to summon the devil would take a sacrifice or you must have something he wants besides your soul. Or perhaps a pure soul. The demons do his work for him, to show himself would be surprising. Please proceed with caution.

Wasn't going to summon the Devil. I was simply going to perform the ritual again to see if I could get the same results. Just mentioning that I performed a ritual in the past to my gf caused her to get terribly nervous. I had to run around the apartment to bless the doors and windows for her. After that I went to bed. Not 10 minutes later she rushes into the room, flips on the light and tells me that a voice whispered "Hey!" from behind her. She was pretty shaken up about this, so I calmed her down and she went back to dishes and I to bed. She comes back in and says she heard footsteps behind her. She wouldn't let me leave the kitchen for fear of more happenings. She has seen shadow people, but hasn't heard any disembodied voices up until now. All this from just mentioning I performed a ritual in the past.

I'll not be performing any summoning rituals because my gf is too... delicate. :/
06-13-2016, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 07:57 AM by Nix.)
Well, I don't blame her one bit! Lol! She knows what's up.
; )
06-13-2016, 11:35 AM
(06-13-2016 07:56 AM)Nix Wrote:  Well, I don't blame her one bit! Lol! She knows what's up.
; )

Seems I'm going to have to agree... for now. Muhahahahah!
06-14-2016, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016 12:09 AM by mikaru.)
What's crazy about this is I'm a Christian. A very curious one. Been studying different aspects of the occult for years. Practiced a few paradigms of magick (yes, with a "k") and eventually learned about evp's and ITC research. "Surely" I thought, "I could use EVP's in place of scrying materials." Capture the voices of angels and demons! Maybe even use a spirit box (which I bought) along with ritual to communicate with them. Then again, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm causing more harm than good, but what if... *sigh*
06-14-2016, 06:18 AM
(06-14-2016 12:08 AM)mikaru Wrote:  What's crazy about this is I'm a Christian. A very curious one. Been studying different aspects of the occult for years. Practiced a few paradigms of magick (yes, with a "k") and eventually learned about evp's and ITC research. "Surely" I thought, "I could use EVP's in place of scrying materials." Capture the voices of angels and demons! Maybe even use a spirit box (which I bought) along with ritual to communicate with them. Then again, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm causing more harm than good, but what if... *sigh*

I believe it's human nature to be curious. I also think that there are certain people who are more sensitive to the spirit realm than others. It doesn't make anyone less or more of an individual. I think there have been enough encounters and reports of the paranormal for people to question the possibility. Perhaps this other side doesn't want to be discovered or proven? Maybe there are just some of us that stumble upon them and of course those who seek out spirits or demons. In any case, for me personally, it's not something I seek out. It's like having respect for the ocean, that's the way I feel about the paranormal. Of course it would be wonderful to be validated but not worth the risk in my opinion. I'm sure not every ritual or experiment leads to a demon popping up lol. Perhaps it is the intent behind the experiment that's plays a part in the outcome.
06-15-2016, 06:35 AM
(06-14-2016 06:18 AM)Nix Wrote:  
(06-14-2016 12:08 AM)mikaru Wrote:  What's crazy about this is I'm a Christian. A very curious one. Been studying different aspects of the occult for years. Practiced a few paradigms of magick (yes, with a "k") and eventually learned about evp's and ITC research. "Surely" I thought, "I could use EVP's in place of scrying materials." Capture the voices of angels and demons! Maybe even use a spirit box (which I bought) along with ritual to communicate with them. Then again, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm causing more harm than good, but what if... *sigh*

I believe it's human nature to be curious. I also think that there are certain people who are more sensitive to the spirit realm than others. It doesn't make anyone less or more of an individual. I think there have been enough encounters and reports of the paranormal for people to question the possibility. Perhaps this other side doesn't want to be discovered or proven? Maybe there are just some of us that stumble upon them and of course those who seek out spirits or demons. In any case, for me personally, it's not something I seek out. It's like having respect for the ocean, that's the way I feel about the paranormal. Of course it would be wonderful to be validated but not worth the risk in my opinion. I'm sure not every ritual or experiment leads to a demon popping up lol. Perhaps it is the intent behind the experiment that's plays a part in the outcome.

I agree. Not every ritual leads to demons popping up, unless that's your intent. Which it was in this case. I have questions. I want to see for myself. I suppose those could have been demons, but I have my doubts. Could be that shadow critters are attracted to evil, misfortune, etc. Maybe they're keeping record. lol Who knows?