Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouija Boyfriend? Opinions?
Jack_16 
My sister Anna, her friend Julie and myself are always playing with our homemade Ouija boards. But recently, Anna found one between her bedsheets... One that we'd previously burned.
Earlier, we made contact with a particular spirit who took an interest in Anna. He calls himself "Rhys", and tells us he's around the age of 13, or at least he was when he passed.
Rhys was flirtatious, calling Anna pretty and whatnot. We discovered he was the culprit of somehow restoring the board and hiding it for Anna to find. He even wrote a small heart shape on a page we'd left out for him, while the three of us were outside.
Later, the conversation got around to the other spirits with him. He mentioned they didn't like him, so we asked him "Are they scared of you?". And after not getting a response, "Are you scared of them?". The planchette moved quickly to "GOODBYE". I'm not sure if it was so turned off by the first or second question, but I sure hope it wasn't the first. Opinions?
Not in anyway trying to be antagonistic but I'm not believing this story. This sounds horror movie typical. I would, however, recommend that you and your friends stop playing with ouija boards in general.
Ahhh the teenage demon fighter ....
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Mmmm, I'd avoid using the board again. Make sure all gates are closed and just put the board in storage, never to be used again. ''Rhys'' might have bad intentions and it's better to put a stop to it all before it gets any worst, for the sake of you, your sister and your friend.
The less people know about 'Paranormal Activity', the more they enjoy it.
Typical teenage Quija board story. Got board, friends play around, make a personal 'connection', some weird things happen, believe without cause, burn things, become bad, blame board, lonely but all I have is Quija friend...

Come on, it's the same damn story, day in and day out. Stop watching quija board movies and think you're special because the planchette moved on it's own.
[Image: space.gif]
Ok first of all were all in talk paranormal so how freaking dare you people put down this youngster. YOU are the ones giving the paranormal community a bad name. Secondly she want fighting any demons so bugger off. Lastly, my opinion is the spirit of this boy may just need/want a friend to talk to. Maybe you don't need a quija board to talk to him just be like hey rhys what's up buddy.
(10-15-2016, 09:34 AM)Reaper Wrote: Ok first of all were all in talk paranormal so how freaking dare you people put down this youngster. YOU are the ones giving the paranormal community a bad name. Secondly she want fighting any demons so bugger off. Lastly, my opinion is the spirit of this boy may just need/want a friend to talk to. Maybe you don't need a quija board to talk to him just be like hey rhys what's up buddy.

I think people making up stuff are the ones giving it a bad name. Just because we're on a paranormal message board doesn't me we just go "ooohhh" and "ahhhhh" over everything posted here.
You don't know this person personally so you absolutely can't say they are making it up because I could say that literally about every post on here
Reasons to think this is made up or someone is playing a prank on OP:
Single post, no introduction, typical of people who come here with outrageous claims trying to get a rise out of people.
Title - Ouija boyfriend?
The new Ouija: Origin of Evil movie began advertising in June.
Ouija movie 2014- Girls play with ouija board as children, girl plays with board alone gets scared burns board and it materializes back in her bed.
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130729...board-move
And to finish, OP asked for opinions, that is what she got.
Add to the above lack of a cognizant response to the alleged incident.
Ask yourself this.. If I burnt something & it then reappeared in someone's bed. Would I make the above post??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My first Ouija experience (need opinions) Zach513 1 1,695 04-25-2016, 12:49 AM
Last Post: sUpernaturalLife