Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
God let 9/11 happen because of transgender people in bathrooms
05-14-2016, 01:25 PM
God let 9/11 happen because of transgender people in bathrooms
The daughter of evangelical pastor Billy Graham has suggested that God let 9/11 happen because he’s too upset about transgender people.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/13/pas...83f1b2694d

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: God let 9/11 happen because of transgender people in bathrooms
Yeah, my phone says there is shady stuff in those links...

"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn
06-11-2016, 09:45 PM
(05-14-2016 01:25 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  The daughter of evangelical pastor Billy Graham has suggested that God let 9/11 happen because he’s too upset about transgender people.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/13/pas...83f1b2694d

Thank you for this. I needed a good laugh!
09-30-2016, 10:50 PM
I do not believe God is not the author of sin, sickness, disease, or evil, men are. He has a hands off policy at this time.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I won't pass it by, I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

2 Samule 3:28, These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains;
The same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
10-01-2016, 05:02 AM
(09-30-2016 10:50 PM)Adino The Eznite Wrote:  I do not believe God is not the author of sin, sickness, disease, or evil, men are. He has a hands off policy at this time.

hands off?
So all those people praying for a child with cancer or a dying loved one are on their own?
He is kickin back in his crib thinking I created a perfect world then created man and gave him the ability to destroy my work.
Makes perfect sense
10-01-2016, 02:39 PM
(10-01-2016 05:02 AM)UglyNRude Wrote:  
(09-30-2016 10:50 PM)Adino The Eznite Wrote:  I do not believe God is not the author of sin, sickness, disease, or evil, men are. He has a hands off policy at this time.

hands off?
So all those people praying for a child with cancer or a dying loved one are on their own?
He is kickin back in his crib thinking I created a perfect world then created man and gave him the ability to destroy my work.
Makes perfect sense

No, that's not what I meant. We are all free moral agents and can do as we please. If one gets drunk, high, an kills or injures another that a man caused problem. If one decides to lead a criminal life that's men, not God causing problems.

If one is a believer and has a personal relationship with God, and has a child who becomes sick, and asks God to heal him, He will do it. He healed my child who was at deaths door.

John 14:13, And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14:14, If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I won't pass it by, I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

2 Samule 3:28, These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains;
The same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
10-01-2016, 02:50 PM
So the 1250 children in the US that will die this year from cancer must have parents that do not ask for gods help?

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
10-01-2016, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 03:42 PM by Adino The Eznite.)
(10-01-2016 02:50 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  So the 1250 children in the US that will die this year from cancer must have parents that do not ask for gods help?

Never once said people do not ask God for help but here's the thing,

Like I said, If one has a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and one asks God for the promises He made in His Word. He will keep His promises. We must do our bit, then He will always keep His Promises.

I worked all my life in underground coal mines and have worked side by side with hard, cussing, gambling, some wife bashing and adulterous men. Men who have mocked, cursed, poked fun at, and said God was a figment of mans imagination. I have seen several men killed on the job. Yet, when ever these God cussing men get into trouble, I hear them scream out, "Oh, God Help Me!"

Just asking;

If someone vehemently hated you, told lies about you, said you did not exist, always made fun of you every chance they got, laughed at people who said they believed in you, and one day they got into trouble and called out to you for help, would you rush to their aid?

10-01-2016, 04:27 PM
(10-01-2016 03:41 PM)Adino The Eznite Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 02:50 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  So the 1250 children in the US that will die this year from cancer must have parents that do not ask for gods help?

Like I said, If one has a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and one asks God for the promises He made in His Word. He will keep His promises. We must do our bit, then He will always keep His Promises.

I worked all my life in underground coal mines and have worked side by side with hard, cussing, gambling, some wife bashing and adulterous men. Men who have mocked, cursed, poked fun at, and said God was a figment of mans imagination. I have seen several men killed on the job. Yet, when ever these God cussing men get into trouble, I hear them scream out, "Oh, God Help Me!"

Just asking;

If someone vehemently hated you, told lies about you, said you did not exist, always made fun of you every chance they got, laughed at people who said they believed in you, and one day they got into trouble and called out to you for help, would you rush to their aid?

I know I wouldn't kill their children
10-01-2016, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 05:12 PM by Adino The Eznite.)
(10-01-2016 04:27 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 03:41 PM)Adino The Eznite Wrote:  

Just asking;

I know I wouldn't kill their children

Neither would I. So who says God kills children? Would you worship a god that killed a small child in a car accident? How about your grandmother, or sister, or your father or brother?!! Would you? I SURE WOULDN’T. The god of this world has a three-fold ministry. First, let’s see who is the god of this present evil world.

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. – II Corinthians 4: 4

The Bible teaches that the god of this present world is Satan, the Devil. He does not own this world, he controls it until Jesus Christ returns. Satan is a parasite and counterfeits everything the true God does so he has a ministry also. Let us see what God’s Word says about that ministry.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to KILL, and to destroy: -- (John 10: 10.)

The devil KILLS PEOPLE, not the true God. Forever and ever, you hear people saying ‘Oh, when my time comes, God will take me’. They just forgot to say which god.

God is such a just God. When a person chooses to live a life of sin and/or by choice chooses to reject God’s Word, they can place their own lives in a very dangerous position. If a believer turns his or her back on God, he or she is out of fellowship – living in sin. God can no longer protect that person because of the free-will decisions that person made. Idolatry is just one form of devil worship. If your not worshipping the true God, you are living for the devil. There is no in-between. If the enemy wants to inflict harm on an unbeliever or an unbelieving believer who has rejected the true God, he is allowed to do so. The true God allows the enemy to steal, kill, or destroy from that person.