Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mountain monsters
does anyone here watch the show,if so what do you think of it
and which do you like best???
i like buck
Probably one of the dumbest shows ... out there. Complete idiots in the woods with guns.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
What I really dislike about the show is that they aren't that dumb, they're pretending to be idiots so that people will watch to think they're actually that dumb and laugh at them. They perpetuate the idea that rural people are stupid and that investigators are stupid and it only shows that people that watch TV are stupid. Everyone concerned should be insulted.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

It was entertaining. I often wonder how they made the show. They're always so close in catching a creature. It gets into a trap then escapes. The most frustrating part of the show was when they were making their traps because they were making them too weak in a very obvious way. Some of theses shows would be better off as cartoons. I think there was one guy that got fired or almost got fired for being too enthusiastic and reckless. Not that none of them were. They would be shooting off into the woods, blindly, at some creature they see moving around. It's luckily they didn't shoot a protected animal or person, as some of the locations were a bit too close to personal properties. However, I think the areas were mainly around people they knew. The show always had someone they knew and met up with for personal experiences or something. If the show was based in real-life I would think there was a lot of laws being broken during their hunts.
And they were soooo loud. Any creature, mythical and real, they must have been scaring off for miles away.
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
A bunch of fat, hairy hillbillies running about in the forest....with guns? Not my cuppa that's for sure. Dumbest premise for a show and the worst people ever. It's like Duck Dynasty and a really bad paranormal type show put together.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mountain Monsters angelaura 3 2,362 04-09-2015, 08:32 AM
Last Post: angelaura