Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump dream
I had a dream about Donald Trump last night that was pretty bizarre. It was a lucid dream as per usual but played out in front of me like a movie. I wasn't really a part of the dream until the end. It appeared to be a world wide convention of sorts in support of donald trump. In real life I don't support him in any way nor do I support Hillary Clinton. When I think about them running for president I am quite frankly saddened at our current state of affairs. Anyways, in the dream it was quite the affair, there were meat, vegetable, and fruit markets and all the rich people you could fit in an amphitheater type building. There were jewelry stores, you name it, it was there. Very decadent. All the speakers were people I have never seen, including a a very blonde man who spoke to me mentally, letting me know he was russian. He let me know I wasn't supposed to be there but also displayed an interest in my presence. Towards the end of the convention he kidnapped me and attempted to kill me, stabbing me several times. I said something to him, I don't know what, and he stopped and left me. I knew in my dream I wasn't dying but I was seriously wounded. I tried to wake myself several times, and my teeth started falling out in my dream. Piece by piece. After loosing several teeth I finally did wake up. My gums actually felt sore upon waking. Anyways, one of the more strange dreams I've had in a while.
(03-22-2016, 03:09 PM)Nix Wrote: I had a dream about Donald Trump last night that was pretty bizarre. It was a lucid dream as per usual but played out in front of me like a movie. I wasn't really a part of the dream until the end. It appeared to be a world wide convention of sorts in support of donald trump. In real life I don't support him in any way nor do I support Hillary Clinton. When I think about them running for president I am quite frankly saddened at our current state of affairs. Anyways, in the dream it was quite the affair, there were meat, vegetable, and fruit markets and all the rich people you could fit in an amphitheater type building. There were jewelry stores, you name it, it was there. Very decadent. All the speakers were people I have never seen, including a a very blonde man who spoke to me mentally, letting me know he was russian. He let me know I wasn't supposed to be there but also displayed an interest in my presence. Towards the end of the convention he kidnapped me and attempted to kill me, stabbing me several times. I said something to him, I don't know what, and he stopped and left me. I knew in my dream I wasn't dying but I was seriously wounded. I tried to wake myself several times, and my teeth started falling out in my dream. Piece by piece. After loosing several teeth I finally did wake up. My gums actually felt sore upon waking. Anyways, one of the more strange dreams I've had in a while.

Probably a manifestation of latent fears. I do not see how this ties to the paranormal however.

Probably a manifestation of latent fears. I do not see how this ties to the paranormal however.
[/quote]

Yeah me either, that's why I shared it under dreams. Kind of like general chat in a way. ; ) I shared it for open interpretation and possibly political discussion, nothing more.
couldn't any dream be tied to paranormal? Look at all the claims from people that are in bed when they THINK they see something or experience something.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(03-22-2016, 03:41 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: couldn't any dream be tied to paranormal? Look at all the claims from people that are in bed when they THINK they see something or experience something.

Haha. You don't dissapoint UNR. I was just sitting here thinking you would respond to my post. (With my psychic abilities, of course.) Kidding lol. ; )
So was this a semi-lucid dream? I don't see how you could be kidnapped if you were fully lucid.
(03-22-2016, 03:57 PM)JacksonClouded Wrote: So was this a semi-lucid dream? I don't see how you could be kidnapped if you were fully lucid.

Oh dear, here we go with the terminologies lol. Lucid, I was aware I was dreaming. But like I said the dream played out before me and I wasn't in control of the dream.(maybe I should have said I wasn't in control of the dream? Is there a term for that? ) Just because someone is lucid doesn't mean they always control the dream. Yes, si?
It seems I must apologize, I was in fact regular dreaming. I was aware I was dreaming but alas I did not retain control of the dream itself, thus I am in fact ordinary.
You know what strikes me, and was part of the reason I wanted to share something more mundane, no one wants to comment on the dream itself. Only the possibility of paranormal(power) holds people in thrall here. As well as people's terminologies that they hold so dear to their comfort zones. Yes, I believe in the paranormal but not to the point that I forget what makes us human to begin with .
I think a lot of people are having nightmares with Trump in them lol, on the teeth thing, I get teeth falling out in dreams when I'm stressing about stuff really bad.
(03-23-2016, 12:21 AM)starpixie Wrote: I think a lot of people are having nightmares with Trump in them lol, on the teeth thing, I get teeth falling out in dreams when I'm stressing about stuff really bad.

Thanks for responding, yeah I've had the teeth falling out in a few other dreams and it's always very vivid, like I can feel my teeth coming loose and breaking as well as tasting the blood in my mouth. Your probably right about the stress part, I consider myself a patriot of my country and it really does bother me that we are being forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.
(03-23-2016, 07:51 AM)Nix Wrote: I consider myself a patriot of my country and it really does bother me that we are being forced to choose between the lesser of two evils.

I've often felt we had to choose between the lesser of two evils for President, what really depresses me is that this time, depending on your point of view, we have to choose between the lesser of 3 or 4 evils.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE