Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So much Negativity
Scream_16 
I don't understand why... well yeah I understand, but people seem to focus so much on negativity surroinding these wonderful gifts we've been givven.

Sleep paralysis is a wonderful thing once understood and mastered.

You can hallucinate during but once you've gone past those stages you can experience life changing things.

Don't believe religious people nor medicin talk, those who only want to install fear.

Do some research, practise it, take control!
and so much gullibility .... thinking you have abilities
https://www.sleepassociation.org/patient...ing-sleep/
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(03-21-2016, 06:50 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: and so much gullibility .... thinking you have abilities
https://www.sleepassociation.org/patient...ing-sleep/

You're cute, huggies and kissies to ya! Mrteeth
(03-21-2016, 06:45 AM)LoveUnite Wrote: I don't understand why... well yeah I understand, but people seem to focus so much on negativity surroinding these wonderful gifts we've been givven.

You can hallucinate during but once you've gone past those stages you can experience life changing things.

Don't believe religious people nor medicin talk, those who only want to install fear.

"Don't trust medicine talk."

"Do your own research."

So are you saying not to trust empirical evidence but rather find someone that says what you want?
(03-21-2016, 02:01 PM)Silent Truths Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 06:45 AM)LoveUnite Wrote: I don't understand why... well yeah I understand, but people seem to focus so much on negativity surroinding these wonderful gifts we've been givven.

"Do your own research."

So are you saying not to trust empirical evidence but rather find someone that says what you want?

Nope! Mrteeth
I know you can hallucinate and I know there are sleep disorders.
I see doctors when I'm sick.

I like em'.
Medicine is good if you're sick.
(03-21-2016, 02:01 PM)Silent Truths Wrote:

"Do your own research."

I think she is saying don't listen to people who will try to scare you, just look into and practice for yourself.
People are negative because the generation from the 70s up were taught  by Disney that everyone gets a happy ending. All the great morals were ripped out of stories to make fluff.

This is one of the biggest causes of depression within the younger generations. That and the distorted self image issues magazines teach us. We become so caught up in the material world we loose sight of all else.
"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn