Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think i was warned
03-19-2016, 04:49 AM
I think i was warned
Last year i took a overdose of painkillers with the intent to commit suicide. Someone found me though and i ended up in hospital. The first night of being in hospital i dont really remember except for pain. However there is one event of that night that is clear. I was in the bed attached to machines. The others on the ward were old ladies. There were shadow figures flitting everywhere. Particularly focusing on one of the ladies. Something walked onto the ward and i turned to look. It stood about 7ft tall it reminded me of a cockroach, it stank and there were maggots and other bugs dropping off it. It turned its head slowly and stared at me. Next thing i remember i was in a dark place. I didn't feel like i was standing on anything, just like i was a pair of eyes, i couldnt even see my body. What looked like the wall though when i squinted was constantly moving and wiggling and i realised it was people or some form of people at least. There was only one source of light and the was to my left. I turmed to look i dont know what the light was but it was really far away but the things that made up the tunnel were all reaching for it, crawling over others just to move towards it. A voice said to me, this is where you will stay if you die now. I turned away from the light to look who said it. In the distance at the other end i could see someone coming out of the darkness. A teenage boy and a child. The older boy was holding their hand and leading the little boy through the dark and keeping him away from the 'people'. He didnt seem to notice me but them glanced my way amd saw my watching. His face contorted into a smile but it looked evil to me. He waggled his finger at me amd shook his head like he telling me off, then they carried on towards the light. I was back in my bed at the hospital in an instant. For the rest of the night though my grandmother was sat next to the bed, holding my hand a repeating the phrase its not your time yet over and over. Shes been dead nearly 6 years now. A week later i was out of hospital. The doctors said they had never seen someone recover so quickly and that i was very lucky i came away with absolutely no organ damage. Thought id share, ive never told anyone that before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2016, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2016 09:16 AM by Itheblaze.)
RE: I think i was warned
This means you tried to kill yourself when your daughter was 4 by your other post. She needs her Mother. Please get into a support group. It really does help to talk things out with others also going through a similar hell. Listen to your Grandmother, it's not your time yet. Please don't delay!
03-21-2016, 10:16 AM
People who commit suicide do not come to the same place where those who die by normal causes or accidents.
So yes, you was probably warned.

But the creatures you saw were probably hallucinations from all the medications.
03-21-2016, 12:54 PM
(03-21-2016 10:16 AM)LoveUnite Wrote:  People who commit suicide do not come to the same place where those who die by normal causes or accidents.
So yes, you was probably warned.

But the creatures you saw were probably hallucinations from all the medications.

Evidence please?