Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something on the boat with the brother in law
03-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Something on the boat with the brother in law
My in laws have a house on lake Corpus Christi in TX. Their son and his family and their daughter (my wife) and our kids go there every labor day and memorial day weekends.

Last memorial day, I didn't get to go due to work. My wife and kids went. My wife is the person that takes LOTS of pictures of everyone whenever we have any type of family get together.

The boat that they use to fish somehow got untied somehow and drifted out about 40 yds from their private dock. My nephew noticed that tit drifted off and told his dad (my bro-in-law , Troy). Troy and his son got into the 12' aluminum and paddled out to the boat and he drove the boat back to the dock.

My wife took a picture of him when he pulled up and stopped next to the dock and against the shore.

He was wearing a yellow short sleeve shirt. He was in the boat alone. He said that he never felt anything odd, nor did he smell anything or feel any chill that he recalls.

My wife was showing me all the pictures that she took when she got back. She saw this pic from her ipod and freaked. So did Troy when he saw it.

https://img42.com/BEH0u
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2016, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2016 12:47 PM by UglyNRude.)
RE: Something on the boat with the brother in law
Slow shutter speed, no flash, low light so any movement would add confusion to the picture.
The S4 has a decent camera until you get to low light then it leaves much to be desired.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
03-03-2016, 08:46 PM
The link won't work, can you upload to a different site?
03-21-2016, 10:07 AM
Low light, motion blur and a cell phone camera. Nothing paranormal.
03-21-2016, 05:20 PM
I must be missing something, I don't see anything unusual about it. LouCzar what exactly are we supposed to be seeing, just give us a little direction to what it is that YOU see.
03-21-2016, 08:28 PM
There is a second person standing in front of Troy who is sitting at the wheel. Troy's face is blocked by this 2nd person. Troy is the only one on the boat.
03-22-2016, 08:02 AM
That really isn't what I see. What I see is a person sitting at the console on the boat and his face is obscured in shadow.

-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE
03-22-2016, 08:32 AM
Hmm, It is kind of strange that people are seeing different things in the picture. I also see someone else, the person/thing appears to be in front of your brother in-law Troy, blocking out his face.
04-14-2016, 06:34 AM
the picture is really small. but i do see something. you said he was wearing a yellow shirt but it looks like a black chested figure with white arms is blocking his face. could be a glitch with the camera though but idk. kinda creepy.