Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ouija Board Future Predictions
I got a ouija board today and tried it by myself.

I got some pretty clear answers, some non-sense, but a lot of cool information. A lot of times for some questions during spelling it would frequently go back and forth between two letters, and I had to move on as a result. It was frustrating because I think some of my own actions affected what letters were selected, which resulted in non-sense, but I tried my best to be as uninfluential as possible, and only moving the planchette and stopping in the place of least resistance. A few times it did feel like it was moving on its own, and the majority of the session seemed informative.

Before starting the session I made sure to say only "good spirits are allowed to communicate and they are only allowed to tell the truth".

Here are the questions I asked:

Q. What created God?
A. ENERGY

Q. What created the energy?
A. YOU

Q. Is the universe based on a cycle?
A. yes

Q. Does kharma exist?
A. No

Q. What religion is closest to the truth?
A. BUD, Q. Buddhism? A. yes

Q. What created the first cause?
A. LOOTOSAY (Lot to say) - this answer was really strong

Q. Is Time Travel to the future possible?
A. no Q. To the past? A. no

Q. Has there been time travel experiments by the gov't? (assume they failed)
A. yes Q. When was first one? A. 1938

Q. Who will be my next love?
A. BADQUESTION

I asked some more questions and found out there was a difference between ghosts and spirits, ghosts haven't passed on. I was communicating with 7 spirits that have passed on I found out, and one that didn't.

Q. Do you feel pain as ghosts?
A. yes Q. Is the pain less than living? A. yes Q. What percentage less? A. 74

Q. Why are some ghosts scared to move on?
A. SELFJUDGEMENT

Q. Can I ask you questions that could make me profitable such as lotto #s?
A. No Q. Why aren't you allowed to answer? A. God Q. Why did God allow Eadgar Cayce to give profitable info? A. GODSPLAN

Q. What is ectoplasm?
A. AWERIDRESIDU Q. What is the element it's mostly made out of? A. PWATER

----------------------- PREDICTIONS----------------------------

Q. Who will be president after Obama?
A. WOMEN

Q. Is Clinton the next president?
A. yes

Q. Why did you say women instead of woman? Lady vice president too?
A. yes

Q. How many years is Clinton president?
A. 2

Q. What happens to Clinton?
A. RESIGNS

Q. Why does Clinton resign?
A. CORRUPTIONBANKING

Q. Is a republican elected in 2020?
A. yes

Q. Who wins the republican nomination?
A. TRUMP

Q. Who is trump's vice presidential candidate? (strongest response of session was this answer)
NEWTGIN, Q. Newt Gingritch? A. yes

Q. When do humans go to Mars?
A. 2036 Q. Is life discovered there? A. yes

Q. When do aliens make contact with humanity?
A. 2045

Q. Does humanity go extinct or evolve?
A. EXTINCT

Q. What year do they go extinct?
A. 3636

Q. What states does Bernie Sanders win on super Tuesday?
A. Co Q. Colorado? A. yes (asked rest of states by yes/no) found out he wins Vermont and Massachusetts too.

Q. Does Bloomberg run?
A. yes

Q. Is the race a tie between Trump/Clinton? (popular vote)
A. Yes Q. Does Clinton win electorally? A. Yes

Q. When is the next big war?
A. 2018

Q. How many people die?
A. 10,000,000

Q. Will there be a WW3?
A. no

Found out alot of other information, pm me if you'd like to know more!

If a spirit has moved on how is it here to chat with you?
This is very informative, thank you for sharing your experience. I have thought about breaking out my board and trying it by myself but I haven't figured out how I will write everything down and use the board at the same time. How did you manage this?

I recently thought about using a voice to text program on my phone to manage this but I'm not sure how effective that will be.

Edit: Did you ask it why it thought the question about "your next love" was a bad question?
(02-28-2016, 08:35 PM)JacksonClouded Wrote: This is very informative, thank you for sharing your experience. I have thought about breaking out my board and trying it by myself but I haven't figured out how I will write everything down and use the board at the same time. How did you manage this?

I recently thought about using a voice to text program on my phone to manage this but I'm not sure how effective that will be.

Edit: Did you ask it why it thought the question about "your next love" was a bad question?

For writing down the answers, I simply took my hands off the board after a few questions/answers to write it down. The spirits don't disappear if you take your hands off momentarily.

No, but I sort of understood why. If I knew the name of my next love, I could be in a position where I discard all women that don't have that name. I asked the board if i would love again and they said yes, they just didn't want to give the name.

(02-28-2016, 05:27 PM)starpixie Wrote: If a spirit has moved on how is it here to chat with you?

Spirits can descend/ascend to higher and lower levels I think.
(02-28-2016, 07:26 AM)TimeBeast Wrote: It was frustrating because I think some of my own actions affected what letters were selected, which resulted in non-sense, but I tried my best to be as uninfluential as possible, and only moving the planchette and stopping in the place of least resistance. A few times it did feel like it was moving on its own, and the majority of the session seemed informative.

So, as a majority it was basically you moving the planchette? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the having the spirits speaking through it?
(02-29-2016, 02:13 AM)starpixie Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 07:26 AM)TimeBeast Wrote: It was frustrating because I think some of my own actions affected what letters were selected, which resulted in non-sense, but I tried my best to be as uninfluential as possible, and only moving the planchette and stopping in the place of least resistance. A few times it did feel like it was moving on its own, and the majority of the session seemed informative.

So, as a majority it was basically you moving the planchette? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the having the spirits speaking through it?

No, because I don't think it's an outside force pushing the planchette. I'ts like freewriting, where you cause the action but the spirit causes the outcome.
an outside force? yea the ideomotor effect. Remember if you can prove it works you'd cash in.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pr...paranormal
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
What you've got to ask yourself is "could I have answered those questions myself."

Nobody ever asks "what is 3894638 times 204898478"

People can use the board solo and be successful, it just takes practice. Jane Roberts wrote several books by allegedly using the board solo.
(02-29-2016, 02:43 AM)TimeBeast Wrote:

No, because I don't think it's an outside force pushing the planchette. I'ts like freewriting, where you cause the action but the spirit causes the outcome.

If there's no outside force it is YOU controlling the outcome.
(02-29-2016, 09:41 AM)JacksonClouded Wrote:

People can use the board solo and be successful, it just takes practice. Jane Roberts wrote several books by allegedly using the board solo.

I'm not questioning the use of the board alone, I'm questioning the legitimacy of the board period. As far as someone writing a book about something, I once submitted a paper for an assignment about a trip to California, it received good marks, teach was impressed about my ability to recall such vivid details, and guess what? I've never been to California and I didn't need a board game to help me write it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Eye_16 is OUIJA BOARD safe? ghostouija2 21 7,185 03-10-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: KaelisRa
  Ouija Board: A few things I learned onikafei 7 4,246 03-10-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: makingmoreof
  My kid wants a Ouija Board, insists it's safe... ValleyGirl88 15 6,970 11-27-2017, 07:57 AM
Last Post: UglyNRude
  good price for 1939 ouija board? ouijalover123 0 796 11-14-2017, 01:15 PM
Last Post: ouijalover123
  Ouija board gmwhite79 6 4,961 08-30-2017, 04:56 PM
Last Post: TheOne