Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 11 Spooky Sleep Disorders
Spooky sleep disorders that come here as paranormal.
http://www.livescience.com/12868-top-10-...0478646760
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Tried to read it but some pop up appeared and there was no way to get rid of it.
Click on the article away from the pop up. Go to the top of the page and click "Next" that is by the row of numbers.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

The pop up filled the entire screen and there was no little cross so I could get rid of it.
I didn't get any pop up ... perhaps because i run add blocker pro
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Well the terminal in the mental ward that I live on clearly doesn't. Oops it's nearly time to go back to the rubber room and my crayons.
I'm surprised sleep talking isn't on there, when I'm stressed I sleep talk, when I'm really stressed I will sit up and lean over my fiance eyes wide open jabbering nonsense at him on and off all night. First couple times I did it he wasn't able to go back to sleep, he said it was like I was possessed but that's just how my stress manifests itself sometimes.
(02-24-2016, 08:29 PM)starpixie Wrote: I'm surprised sleep talking isn't on there, when I'm stressed I sleep talk, when I'm really stressed I will sit up and lean over my fiance eyes wide open jabbering nonsense at him on and off all night. First couple times I did it he wasn't able to go back to sleep, he said it was like I was possessed but that's just how my stress manifests itself sometimes.

You want sleep talking? How about the world's most prolific sleep-talker on record?
http://boingboing.net/2016/02/24/meet-th...olifi.html
He would have been a pleasure to share a room with!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 sleep disorders Oh wait its not paranormal UglyNRude 2 3,630 05-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Last Post: UglyNRude