Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
How would you guys react if merlyn reincarnated into a modern being but as he was?
As I look through the eyes of my mortal body, I continue to see with the immoral eyes that I have already owned.
I have no idea at all.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

Im confused, mainly because Ive never seen Merlin spelled as Merlyn if it is the Arthurian Legend you speak of, and Im not sure you are.

Im also not sure what you mean as he was, old? Rockin it out with knights? Serving the one true king? Practicing magic?
"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn
Well I guess how he was remembered is the question I was referring to.
As I look through the eyes of my mortal body, I continue to see with the immoral eyes that I have already owned.
If he had his memories intact Id probably listen to him until my ears bled. Very little can be verified about that time, Id love to talk with him.
"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn
Well there could be others from the same point in history that had intact memories you could still talk to merlyn wouldn't be the only one out there if he did, besides how would you find him?
I might ask him if the modern Druid movement reinvented the ancient Druids correctly.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

(01-25-2016, 10:15 PM)Darkforeboding Wrote: I might ask him if the modern Druid movement reinvented the ancient Druids correctly.

Hmm interesting question.
They do miss alot of key points but they were trying.
I read something some time ago that suggested that Merlin may have been a female.
[Image: space.gif]
Ok you are changing the rules of it/not clarifying. You said specificly for Merlin, not that others were out there.

Merlin specificly would be nice to talk with regarding Arthur Legend, The Druids as Dark mentioned, The Lady of the lake, Avalon, Magic, Morgan Le Faeye, and tons more. There is so much Merlin could answer that few others could from those times.

As for finding him that was not part of your original parameters. If somehow I knew he existed I was on the assumption that if he wanted found by me he would find me.