Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am me, what am i
I am KiraRen I have had many past lives and can remember most of them, I can explain a lot if you are willing to listen.
As I look through the eyes of my mortal body, I continue to see with the immoral eyes that I have already owned.
Come, sit by the fire then, tell us a tale. We'll listen most wholehearted as you peek through the veil.
I believe we all could give it some time,
So long as its not all muddled in rhyme.
"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn
(01-21-2016, 10:05 AM)Kiraren Wrote: I am KiraRen I have had many past lives and can remember most of them, I can explain a lot if you are willing to listen.
Was that username inspired by Kylo Ren?

Also, why do you have a question following its answer in the topic title?

Well kinda an.intro but also to explain there are.a lot more than you think and to be open to new.possibilities because what if I'm not."normal" or "human" at that matter pm me if interested I'm willing to listen and tell.
As I look through the eyes of my mortal body, I continue to see with the immoral eyes that I have already owned.
Well i would like to know one thing: which past life mattered the most to you?
Actually quite a few but probably back in the midevil times or Victorian, I can also remember an Egyptian lifetime too.
(01-21-2016, 08:15 PM)Kiraren Wrote: Actually quite a few but probably back in the midevil times or Victorian, I can also remember an Egyptian lifetime too.

Sounds luxurious but what wisdom did you heed from all these lives?
Well just how to be me I guess I mean what more would you want? I mean if you have many past lives you've gotta keep growing, experiencing, and expanding on your own being/ soul. I actually know I'm here to observe things and keep notes.
Cool. How many past lives can you recall? Can you provide any details about them? How much of each individual ones can you remember? Also, how do you know about them? I want to learn about any of my past lives, but I don't know how.