Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Were these lucid dreams?
01-18-2016, 10:22 PM
Were these lucid dreams?
Over the last several years, I believe and feel that my spiritual ability has increased. That said, about 6 years ago, I felt like I had to be able to defend myself psychically/spiritually. I can explain if someone wants, but it's late now, so I'll get to the point.

Anyway, in the past, I've been attacked and had nightmares and stuff similar to what you've all experienced. But over the last year or so, I've either gained or discovered the ability to fight back in my dreams. I don't know if I'm lucid dreaming, but I do make a choice to fight back and resist whatever enemy or situation that is happening. I wasn't able to in the past. It's like I will myself to defeat them. I don't know if I'm aware that I'm dreaming, but it's just something that I couldn't help but take definite note of.

But after reading topics of people lucid dreaming, I want to know what other people think about this. What is going on here? I've learned a lot spiritually over the last 10 years, but I still have many mysteries waiting to be solved. This is just one of them.

Thanks in advance.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2016, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2016 12:04 AM by MaCan.)
RE: Were these lucid dreams?
You fought your enemies on your dreams due to your own high self awareness level. It happened automatically (spontaneously) if your subconsciousness detects anything malevolent threatening you. Then it'll make 'you' to resist the threat. And you can see the process through your dreams.

What's going on here, I'd say that your 10 years of learning spirituality finally pays off Smile

Just be careful, though, because there's still a chance that you'll loose some of the fights in there...

That's all I can say to you, Mr.CyberDemon Big Grin
03-02-2016, 09:39 PM
It's only a lucid dream if you are consciously aware that you are dreaming while you are dreaming. You can have dreams that you are lucid dreaming, but it is only lucid dreaming if you are consciously aware of the fact that you are dreaming while you are dreaming, and there are actually different levels of this which are interesting as well. I am pretty sure there is a thread posted about it, I will look, if not I'll post some info.
03-03-2016, 04:51 AM
If you were lucid you would not need to fight any demons. You would just dismiss them as part of your dream. I've had several lucid dreams in my time.
03-11-2017, 10:18 AM
It was just your conciousness, Your brain felt like you were in danger and your fight,flee or freeze instinct decided to fight and you could see it in your dream. Unless you know it's a dream and can just dissmis the guy you were fighting then it's not a lucid dream.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven